|Born||1986 (age 34–35)|
Mumbai, India 
|🏫 Education||Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and Alain Ducasse Education|
She trained at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and London, and at Alain Ducasse Education  in Argenteuil, France. She also holds a master's degree in Commerce from Mumbai University and is a James Beard Scholarship winner.
- Peerbhai, Shaheen; Levitt, Jennie (2018). Paris Picnic Club. New York: Sterling Epicure. ISBN 978-1454920366. OCLC 959035207. Search this book on
- LiveMint, How to Picnic like a Parisian
- Mumbai Mirror, Born and Bread in Mumbai
- Le Cordon Bleu, Scholarship winner
- Vogue, Planning a dinner for two at home? We’ve got the perfect dessert recipe
- Eater, Miel Bakery comes from Le Cordon Bleu baker Shaheen Peerbhai
- JamesBeard, JBF Scholarship Recipient Shaheen Peerbhai; Author, Paris Picnic Club
- ExpressFoodie, Learn to make noisette and other french pastries
- Economic Times, Paid-for recipes are the next big thing: Food bloggers are now 'selling' that perfect recipe
- Forbes, A cookbook created from picnicking in Paris
This article "Shaheen Peerbhai" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shaheen Peerbhai. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.