This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|📆 Years active||2015–present|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (172cm)|
Shikha Chhabra (30th July 1987) is an Indian actress and model who has predominantly appeared in various short films and done various modelling projects in the Indian industry.
Shikha Chhabra was born to Sham Chhabra, & Nisha Chhabra, in a conservative Punjabi Family in the city of Ahmedabad on the 30th of July 1987. The younger of two children, Shikha Chhabra has an elder brother, Nisham.
She has done her schooling from Mount Carmel Girls School, Ahmedabad & later finished her graduation in International Business Management from BKMIBA HL College of Business Administration around the year 2009–2010. She finished Masters from Amity University. She always had the knack for acting and modelling and took part in various fashion shows and cultural festivals for her college. She won the Miss Diva Westside in 2006
She worked for and managed B-Schools in the city of Ahmedabad and later moved to Mumbai in the year 2015 to pursue her acting/modelling career in the industry.
- She worked for and managed B-Schools in the city of Ahmedabad and later moved to Mumbai in the year 2015 to pursue her acting/modelling career in the industry.
- She did her intensive learning to refine her acting skills with Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares-The School for Actors in Mumbai.
- Shikha started doing theatre in the year 2016 doing plays like Tin Ki Talwar,in which she plays the lead role of Maina. The play resonates around the landscape of commercial Bengali theatre in the early 19th Century.
- She has done a commercial play called Mann Rangya in 2016.
- She has also been part of TV commercials for Tata Sky & Surf Excel.
- She has done a short film, Hulakoo in which she plays the character of Jiya. The short film is directed by Vikram Munjal and has been nominated to multiple film festivals such as The Rebel Minded Festival, Inshort Film Festival, PickurFlick Indie Film Festival.
- She has done a couple of mini webseries in 2018 called Melting Cheese and Anniversary Surprise available to watch on ULLU app.
- She also did a Music Video Album with Kivaya Productions named Goal Gappe.
- Shikha has also done a lot of Print Shoots, Catalogue Shoots and Ramp Shows.
- Shikha is trying to make it in the film industry on her own.
Awards and nominations
- Awards & Nominations for Hulakoo.(2017)
- The Rebel Minded Festival, Brooklyn,NY 2018
- Inshort Film Festival 2018.
- PickurFlick Indie Film Festival 2017
- San Mauro Torinese Film Festival , Italy 2018
- Chandannagar International Film Festival 2018
- Best of India Short Film Festival 2018
- List of Indian film actors
- Shikha Chabbra on IMDb
- Shikha Chabbra on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Shikha Chabbra at instagram
This article "Shikha Chabbra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shikha Chabbra. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.