This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Simple Token is a blockchain project and cryptocurrency which enables digital communities to design, launch, and manage their own branded tokens on open, scalable Ethereum side-chains. The OpenST protocol enables businesses to stake Simple Tokens (OST) against minting their own branded tokens. Users are able to manage, customise, and analyse their token economy. The project's co-founder and CEO is Jason Goldberg. Investors include Tencent, Greycroft and 500 Startups.
- "Simple Token Announces Exclusive Debut Listing of OST on Binance Exchange". Cision. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Simple Token Public Token Sale Closes After Major Success". Cision. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Simple Token Takes the Headache out of Blockchain Tokenization". ChipIn. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Blockchain And Tokenization Being Simplified For Mass Market". CoinTelegraph. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- "Take off your Bitcoin blinders: There's no 'right way' to use blockchain". VentureBeat. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Ehemaliger Fab-CEO Jason Goldberg startet ICO". Gründerszene (in German). Retrieved 5 January 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
|This article about a cryptocurrency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Simple Token" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Simple Token. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.