Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Simple Token is a blockchain project and cryptocurrency which enables digital communities to design, launch, and manage their own branded tokens on open, scalable Ethereum side-chains. The OpenST protocol enables businesses to stake Simple Tokens (OST) against minting their own branded tokens. Users are able to manage, customise, and analyse their token economy. The project's co-founder and CEO is Jason Goldberg. Investors include Tencent, Greycroft and 500 Startups.
- "Simple Token Announces Exclusive Debut Listing of OST on Binance Exchange". Cision. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Simple Token Public Token Sale Closes After Major Success". Cision. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Simple Token Takes the Headache out of Blockchain Tokenization". ChipIn. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Blockchain And Tokenization Being Simplified For Mass Market". CoinTelegraph. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- "Take off your Bitcoin blinders: There's no 'right way' to use blockchain". VentureBeat. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Ehemaliger Fab-CEO Jason Goldberg startet ICO". Gründerszene (in German). Retrieved 5 January 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
|This article about a cryptocurrency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Simple Token" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Simple Token. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.