|File:Sonya Sarah Noor MD.jpg |
|Born||01 October 1968|
|🏳️ Citizenship||American|
|🏫 Education||Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata|
|👪 Relatives||Sayed Mohammad Noor (father)|
Rubi Noor (mother)
Mausam Noor (sister)
A. B. A. Ghani Khan Choudhury (uncle)
Sonya Noor was her first Medical Degree given from Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata.
- SUNY Upstate Medical University (Residency, General Surgery)
- University at Buffalo (Fellowship , Vascular Surgery)
- Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata (Medical School)
Sonya Noor is daughter of Rubi Noor who was three times MLA from Sujapur and niece of A.B.A. Ghani Khan Choudhury who was Railway Minister of India and her youngest sister Mausam Noor is M.P from Maldaha Uttar since 2009 until 2019.
- "Skating Right to Bench Helped Panthers' Zednik". www.nytimes.com. Retrieved 9 May 2019.
- "Finan: Kaleida affiliation, new services fight 'negative arbritrage' at Olean General Hospital". www.oleantimesherald.com. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- "Business interests of Sonya Sarah Noor's Family". www.livemint.com. Retrieved 9 May 2019.
- "Bradford Regional Medical Center News - BRMC community breakfast to outline vascular disease - Bradford Regional Medical Center | Bradford, Pennsylvania | Upper Allegheny Health System | Community Hospital Serving Southwestern New York and Northwestern Pennsylvania". www.brmc.com. Retrieved 2019-05-30.
- "Top vascular surgeon award of Sonya Noor". www.drsonyanoor.wordpress.com. Retrieved 4 June 2019.
This article "Sonya Noor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sonya Noor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.