Steve Cutler (wrestler)
Cutler in April 2018
|Birth name||Steven Kupryk|
|Born||citation needed]May 26, 1987 [|
Rutherford, New Jersey
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Steve Cutler|
|Billed height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Billed weight||225 Ibs (102 kg)|
|Trained by||Danny Cage|
Steven Kupryk (born May 26, 1987) is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs in their developmental territory NXT under the ring name Steve Cutler.
Cutler grew up in Rutherford, New Jersey and attended Rutherford High School, where he wrestled and played football.
Professional wrestling career
Independent circuit (2011–2013)
After completing his military service in 2011, Kupryk trained to be a professional wrestler under Danny Cage and Larry Sharpe at the Monster Factory. He competed in the school's promotion under the ring name "Trademark" Tommy Maclin, where he won both the MFPW Tag Team Championship and the MFW Heavyweight Championship.
In November 2013, it was noted that Maclin had signed with WWE. He made his first appearance for the company on the July 3, 2014 episode of NXT, working as an enhancement talent in a loss to CJ Parker using the ring name Steve Cutler. Cutler was then used on television as an enhancement talent throughout 2014, 2015 and 2016, losing to the likes of Elias Samson, Baron Corbin and Samoa Joe. He had his first televised victory on the August 31, 2016 episode of NXT, defeating Kenneth Crawford. The following week he was defeated by Shinsuke Nakamura. After a four-month absence, Cutler appeared on the January 18, 2017 episode of NXT, losing to Roderick Strong. He was then absent from television for the remainder of 2017. During this time, Cutler continued to appear at NXT live events, forming a tag-team with Wesley Blake,calling themselves "the Forgotten Sons".
Professional wrestling highlights
- Finishing Moves
- Trademark Plex (Sitout fisherman driver)
Championship and accomplishments
- Monster Factory Pro Wrestling
- The Monster Factory has its fingerprints all over the wrestling industry
- WWE NXT superstar Steve Cutler proud of his military roots, visits vets
- Varsallone, Jim. "WWE NXT superstar Steve Cutler proud of his military roots, visits vets", The Miami Herald, September 16, 2014. Accessed February 3, 2018. "Prior, Cutler played football four years and wrestled for Rutherford High School in Rutherford, N.J. His athleticism and military background helped him transition into becoming a pro wrestler/sports entertainer."
- Rock's HBO Pilot Gets A Title And Co-Star, New WWE Signing, Total Divas Finale And More News
- New WWE developmental signee, more names starting
- JAMES'S WWE NXT REPORT 7/3 - Week 105: Sami Zayn vs. Justin Gabriel main event, Kidd sit-down interview, Overall Reax
- WWE NXT Report: The New Champion Speaks, AA VS. AA?, A Glorious Cameo, And More
- WWE NXT results: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Steve Cutler; Andrade Almas vs. Austin Aries
- WWE NXT Results – 1/18/17 (Contract signing between Nakamura and Roode for NXT TakeOver San Antonio)
- NXT Daytona Beach, FL, live results: Six-person tag main event
Other articles of the topic Professional wrestling : Defiant Wrestling, Pac (wrestler), Shimmer Volumes, Ortiz (wrestler), WWE Cruiserweight Championship, WWE: Uncaged VI, The Tennessee Volunteerz
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Steve Cutler (wrestler)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Steve Cutler (wrestler). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.