|Name(s)||The Street Profits|
|Heights||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m) – Dawkins|
6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) – Ford
|492 lb (223 kg)|
Dawkins (260 lb), Ford (232 lb)
WWE[edit | edit source]
NXT (2017–present)[edit | edit source]
In January 2017, Angelo Dawkins formed a tag team with Montez Ford, calling themselves "The Street Profits". On July 12, 2017, vignettes began airing on NXT for the tag team's impending television debut. They made their television debut on August 9, defeating the Metro Brothers. They would go on to have a feud with the team of Tino Sabbatelli and Riddick Moss before entering the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic in March 2018. The Street Profits defeated Heavy Machinery before falling to The Authors of Pain in the semi final.
Personal lives[edit | edit source]
In wrestling[edit | edit source]
- Entrance theme
- "Bring The Swag" CFO$ feat J-Frost (NXT; 2017-present))
- "The Sultans of Swag"
[edit | edit source]
- Angelo Dawkins profile on WWE.com
- Montez Ford profile on WWE.com
- Official Street Profits theme courtesy of WWEMusic
References[edit | edit source]
- James, Justin (March 14, 2018). "3/14 NXT TV Report: Tomasso Ciampa returns, Adam Cole vs. Pete Dunne, Almas-Black contract signing, Sanity vs. Moss & Sabbatelli". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved March 29, 2018.
Others articles of the Topic Professional wrestling : Santana (wrestler), WWF Mayhem in Manchester, Alere Little Feather, Shazza McKenzie, Boss 'N' Hug Connection, WWE Intercontinental Championship, WWE Crown Jewel
This article "Street Profits" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Street Profits. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.