Street Profits (tag team)
|The Street Profits|
|Name(s)||The Street Profits|
|Heights||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m) – Dawkins|
6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) – Ford
|492 lb (223 kg)|
Dawkins (260 lb), Ford (232 lb)
|Debut||July 12, 2017|
The Street Profits are a professional wrestling tag team performing in WWE's NXT brand. The team is composed of Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford.
On July 12, 2017, vignettes began airing on NXT for the team's impending television debut. They made their debut on the August 9 episode of NXT, defeating the Metro Brothers. On The August 16 episode of NXT, The Street Profits defeated Chris Silvio and Lars Sullivan.  The Street Profits entered the 2018 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, defeating Heavy Machinery in the first round, but falling to The Authors of Pain in the semi-final.
On October 29, 2018, The Street Profits won the Evolve Tag Team Championship when they defeated Jaka and Chris Dickinson at EVOLVE 114.
Championships and accomplishments
- Evolve Tag Team Championship (1 time, current)
- "Angelo Dawkins". WWE. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "WWE" defined multiple times with different content
- WWE (9 August 2017). "Street Profits vs. Metro Brothers: WWE NXT, Aug. 9, 2017" – via YouTube.
- "3/28 NXT TV Report: Regal's big announcement, debut of EC3 in NXT, AOP vs Profits, Dunne & Strong vs. Sanity, Lars Sullivan returns -". 29 March 2018.
- Kreikenbohm, Philip. "EVOLVE 114 « Events Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database". www.cagematch.net.
Other articles of the topic Professional wrestling : Ric Blade, Jessie Elaban, PWR World Mini's Championship, Michael Docimo, The Imperium (professional wrestling), "The Australian Sensation" Craven, Dragondoor
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Street Profits (tag team)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Street Profits (tag team). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.