|Born||November 29, 1995|
Mysore, Karnataka, India
|📆 Years active||2015-present|
Suhas Tejaskanda (born 29 November 1995) is an Indian entrepreneur. He is known for his invention, develops technology to save the lives of Indian soldiers. He has a patent filing on “intelligent Toilet” and launched it under completely touchless toilets.
Suhas was born in Mysore, Karnataka, India. He completed his graduation in electronics and communication engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology. Suhas tried eight times to join the Indian Army, but he failed to pass the exam.
He has a patent filing on "intelligent Toilet" and launched Completely touchless toilets to reduce the diseases from faecal matter and decrease the mortality rate. Suhas is planning to make a short movie on social issues.
- "Young Entrepreneur Suhas Tejaskanda Develops Technology To Save The Lives Of Indian Soldiers". Forbes India. Retrieved 2020-04-29.
- "Suhas Tejaskanda - Real hero of India; read deets". Deccan Chronicle. 2019-10-12. Retrieved 2020-04-29.
- "Posing as an Army officer, conman dupes businessman". The Hindu. Special Correspondent. 2019-08-26. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2020-05-02.
- Desk, IBT Entertainment (2019-10-08). "8 Times rejected by Indian army Suhas Tejaskanda for the post of officer, this young man turns scientist and invents a device which saves our soldier's lives". International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 2020-04-29.
- "Scientist Suhas Tejaskanda to make movie on burning social issues". The Statesman. 2019-09-18. Retrieved 2020-04-29.
- "Suhas Tejaskanda is all set for his Bollywood debut, details inside". The Asian Age. 2019-09-10. Retrieved 2020-04-29.
- "Scientist Suhas Tejaskanda will bring something new for Bollywood". mid-day. 2019-09-16. Retrieved 2020-05-02.
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Suhas Tejaskanda" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Suhas Tejaskanda. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.