Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Country of origin||Eswatini|
Search Tendamix on Amazon.
Tendamix is an independent record label and entertainment company owned and founded by Tendaness in 2011. The company is also known for its creative fashion merchandise and hosting and producing some of the most exclusive events.
Tendamix was created by Swazi-born record producer and Disc jockey Tendaness, as a series of mixes in 2011 that would play on local Swazi radio station SBIS 2. It later became an unofficial imprint to release his multiple singles in 2013. Overload, a single released during Tendaness' time as Coca Cola Swaziland Ambassador, helped grow the artist's profile. He began promoting the "Tendamix" through branded merchandise and hosting high end entertainment events in Swaziland.
Since then, Tendaness has released all of his singles since 2013 under the independent record label. To date his biggest single is JIKA that received major airplay in radio stations in Africa and beyond including YFM, BBC Radio 1Xtra and more. The single helped to promote Tendamix and make it one of the strongest independent record labels in Swaziland.
The label has officially released on LP and multiple singles.
|Single Title||Single Details||Album|
|Tendaness - Overload ft Smashis and Kid Nice ||
|Tendaness - Skeem ft Donno & Lo ||
|Tendaness - Bad Mami Game ft Kikwa ||
|Tendaness - Jika ft Bholoja & LO||
|Tendaness - Love Me ft Velemseni||
|Tendaness - Call On Me ft. Nomalungelo||
|Tendaness - Solo ft Velemseni||
|Tendaness - Tell Me ft Tiyas||
|Tendaness - Make Up Your Mind ft. Symphony ||
|Album Title||Album Details|
- "The Rooftop Halloween Party". Signed Events. 26 October 2016. Retrieved 16 Mar 2017.
- Mkhonta, Phumelele (6 Jan 2017). "An All White Party At Grande Mansion II". Retrieved 16 Mar 2017.
- Mkhonta, Phumelele. "MTV to Screen SD Halloween Party". Swazi Observer. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Twitter". Retrieved 16 Mar 2017.
- Nkonyane, Majaha (23 Aug 2016). "Tendaness Ventures Into Branded Merchandise". Swazi Observer. Retrieved 14 Mar 2016.
- Nkabinde, Noxolo (17 Jan 2013). "DJ Tenderness scouts for new talent". Swazi Observer. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Overload - Single by Various Artists on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Skeem (feat. Donno & LO) - Single by Tendaness on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Grande by Tendaness on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Tendaness releases new music. - Transafricaradio". Transafricaradio. 2018-02-01. Retrieved 2018-02-11.
- "Grande by Tendaness on ITunes". Retrieved 19 Dec 2016.
This article "Tendamix" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tendamix. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.