|File:Tetra JSC logo.png|
|Industry||instrument designing and industrial engineering|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Zhovti Vody|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||instruments and apparatus for searching and measuring ionizing radiation|
Number of employees
Tetra LLC (Ukrainian: ТОВ «Тетра») is a Ukrainian private limited company, manufacturer of devices and equipment for searching and measuring of ionizing radiations. The company was founded in 1995. Head office and manufacturing facilities are based in Zhovti Vody. Tetra is a brand registered in Ukraine.
Designing, developing and manufacturing of dosimeter, radiometer and spectrometer apparatus and devices, automated control systems for monitoring radiation situation in the objects and areas; tooling; mechanical development; regulation; calibrating; testing; developing of specialized software.
Development and production
- Up-to-date and multifunctional dosimeter and radiometer apparatus and instruments (DKS-96, RZA-07D Tetra-A, RZB-07D Tetra-B, DKG-01, intelligent detective blocks of series 200, 300)
- Field and laboratory devices for measuring equivalent semi-measurable volume activity of radon and toron (RGA-09M)
- Software development (TETRA_Checker, TETRA_Tuner, Atlant-Protocol, Atlant)
- Sets and systems of automated control of radiation security (The UMKS Atlant)
- Radiation monitors (SRPS-04, MPS-02 Dozor)
- "ТОВАРИСТВО З ОБМЕЖЕНОЮ ВІДПОВІДАЛЬНІСТЮ "НВП "ТЕТРА". Код ЄДРПОУ: 23077206". Dominus-Opendata. 2019-11-21. Retrieved 2019-11-28.(in Ukrainian)(in English)
This article "Tetra JSC" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tetra JSC. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.