The Australian Bar and Restaurant
The Australian was an Australian pub and restaurant in New York City that hosts live performances regularly and has Australian sports shown regularly like Australian Football League, National Rugby League, Super Rugby and Cricket World Cup. The food menu offered Australian cuisine themed food such as kangaroo burgers, steaks and homemade Meat pies and beer like Coopers.
Other articles of the topics Drink AND Beer : Hawke's Brewing Company
Other articles of the topics Beer AND Companies : Balter Brewing Company, Copper Coast Wines, Curious Brewery, Broken Goblet Brewing Company
Other articles of the topics Drink AND Companies : List of distilleries in Maryland
Other articles of the topic Drink : Blaster Bates (drink), Sueca (drinking game), Lubelska, List of distilleries in Maryland, Hawke's Brewing Company, Deep Eddy Vodka Distillery, Moose (drinking game)
Other articles of the topic Beer : Hawke's Brewing Company, Broken Goblet Brewing Company, List of Belgian beers, Beer in Tasmania, Curious Brewery, Balter Brewing Company, Copper Coast Wines
Other articles of the topic Companies : Schiavetti Lamiere Forate, Alice & Smith, Tumblr, Youtube, SIA SMW Wheels, Joanne's Food Truck, Yahoo!
Other articles of the topic Australia : Acheron Design, List of Australian rules football junior leagues, Dementia and Alzheimer's in Australia, Slade Mercer, Commonwealth Games: Melbourne 2006 Opening Ceremony, W RUGBY, Chris Vice
- Australian pub
- List of pubs in Australia
- Café Oz Australian Bar
- Walkabout (pub chain)
- "The Australian Bar and Restaurant – New York". Footyalmanac.com.au. 2010-06-16. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- Munro, Ian (2007-09-08). "Big Apple embraces Little Australia - In Depth". The Age. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- Masters, Roy (2020-04-03). "Last orders: Doors close on beloved sporting sanctuary for Australians in New York". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2020-10-16.
- Walshaw, Nick (2013-11-15). "Beer to flow for an upset". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2020-10-16.
- Franklin, Matthew (11 March 2011). "Julia Gillard caps US trip with toast to Aussie expat fundraisers". The Australian. Retrieved 2020-10-16.
- Manley, Janet (7 April 2011). "Aussie culinary invasion of New York City". CNN. Retrieved 2020-10-16.
- Schnabl, Jared (9 February 2017). "Great Australian Restaurants In New York City". Culture Trip. Retrieved 2020-10-16.
- Strand, Oliver (2014-07-30). "Australian Cafes Arrive in New York". The New York Times. Retrieved 2014-11-15.
- Epaminondas, George (1 March 2008). "Advance Australia fare". Australian Gourmet Traveller. pp. 84–88.
- Blake, Sarah (29 May 2020). "Big Apple blues in a new league". The Daily Telegraph. p. 5.
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "The Australian Bar and Restaurant" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Australian Bar and Restaurant. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.