Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
The Spark: A Mother's Story of Nurturing Genius
|File:The Spark book cover.jpg|
First edition cover
|Subject||autism, autistic savants, child prodigies|
|April 9, 2013|
The Spark: A Mother's Story of Nurturing Genius is a 2013 memoir written by Kristine Barnett. The first edition was published in 2013 by Random House. In 2013 Warner Bros. acquired the rights to a film adaptation of the book. In 2014 another edition of the book was published under the Penguin Books imprint.
- CORRIGAN, MAUREEN (17 May 2013). "Book review: 'The Spark: A Mother's Story of Nurturing Genius' by Kristine Barnett" – via www.washingtonpost.com.
- "The Spark, by Kristine Barnett – review - The Spectator". 8 June 2013.
- Kaye, Marcia (12 April 2013). "The Spark: A Mother's Story of Nurturing Genius by Kristine Barnett: Review" – via Toronto Star.
- Griffiths, Sian (5 May 2013). "The Spark: A Mother's Story of Nurturing Genius by Kristine Barnett" – via www.thetimes.co.uk.
- "Boy genius' celebrity grows with new book, movie deal".
- "The Spark, A Mother's Story of Nurturing, Genius and Autism by Kristine Barnett". www.penguin.co.uk.
|This article about a book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "The Spark: A Mother's Story of Nurturing Genius" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Spark: A Mother's Story of Nurturing Genius. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.