- I have now added references to California News Times, Investopedia, Yahoo! Finance, and HealthcareITNews, which are reliable secondary sources reporting extensively and neutrally on this topic. --TadejM my talk 19:41, 28 June 2021 (UTC)
VeChain is a blockchain platform that focuses on supply chain management and smart contracts. Its tokens are listed on crypto-trading platforms as VET and VTHO. Unlike other blockchains, its reliability is based on the use of the proof of authority (PoA) consensus model. Its enabler, the VeChain Foundation, has formed partnerships with highly prominent companies from various industries, e.g. DB Schenker, BMW, DNV GL, etc. It has been used to provide retail and supply chain solutions in the fields of cold-chain logistics as well as luxury and fashion. In December 2020, VeChain became the first 5-star blockchain service provider as rated by TÜV Saarland, a renowned German certification institution. Since January 2021, VeChain has been used in Cyprus as a key element of the healthcare record system E-HCert used by the Mediterranean Hospital of Cyprus and Aretaeio Hospital. In June 2021, it was reported that VeChain and DNV had enabled Renji Hospital, a high-level hospital in China, to launch the MyBaby app, the world’s first blockchain-based in vitro fertilisation (IVF) service application, providing for the verification of the most important steps in IVF for the prospective parents.
- "Vechain, Its Usage and History". California News Times. 1 May 2021.
- Frankenfield, Jake (3 October 2019). "VeChain". Investopedia.
- Hasan, Omar (2020). "Privacy Preserving Reputation Systems based on Blockchain and other Cryptographic Building Blocks: A Survey" (PDF).
- Brown, Collin (23 December 2020). "VeChain certified as the world's first 5-star blockchain company". Crypto News Flash.
- Welfare, Antony (2019). Commercializing Blockchain: Strategic Applications in the Real World. John Wiley & Sons. p. 228. ISBN 9781119578024. Search this book on
- "VeChain weltweit als erster 5 Sterne-Blockchain-Dienstleister vom TÜV Saarland zertifiziert". PressePortal (in German). 23 December 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Cyprus hospitals adopt blockchain for testing". Cyprus Mail. 9 December 2021.
- "Mediterranean Hospital of Cyprus: Digital Certificate concerning the vaccinations agaimst Covid-19 via E-HCert Application". Mediterranean Hospital of Cyprus.
- McCarthy, Adam (11 June 2021). "Blockchain in Action: How Tech is Changing Everyday Lives". Yahoo! Finance.
- Gunasegaran, Thiru (7 June 2021). "Renji Hospital launches blockchain-based IVF service app in China". HealthcareITNews.
This article "VeChain" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:VeChain. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.