|Born||William Jonathan Lenney|
11 March 1996
|Also known as||WillNE|
|Total views||546+ million|
|Updated 4 May 2020|
William Jonathan Lenney (born 11 March 1996), better known by his online alias WillNE, is a British YouTuber based in London. He is best known for his video commentaries and comedic videos. As of September 2020, his channel has over 578 million views and 4.17 million subscribers.
Lenney created his main channel in October 2011, primarily uploading gameplays of FIFA. His content evolved over time to feature elements of Vlogging and Commentary content. As of July 2020, he has over 3.9 million subscribers and 546 million views. His videos consists of vlogs and video commentaries. He now uploads videos relating to internet culture in a commentary style. In 2017, Lenney created his Sub2WillNE (now named S2W), second channel for videos that are "not fit" for the main channel.
In November 2018, Lenney created rumours that he was set to feature in the eighteenth series of British television show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! He later revealed he had made up the rumours on YouTube.
Lenney was born on 11 March 1996 in Newcastle, England. He graduated from Loughborough University with an automotive engineering degree. He currently resides in Canary Wharf, London, having moved there from his hometown of Whitley Bay in 2017.
- "WillNE - About". YouTube. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "WillNE - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2020-09-10.
- Zadeh, Joe (22 February 2018). "The Lonely Life of a Professional YouTuber". Vice. Archived from the original on 2018-10-13. Retrieved 3 December 2018. Unknown parameter
- Freedman, Joanna (13 November 2018). "I'm A Celebrity: YouTuber WillNE tipped as latest signing for ITV show as shot of him in jungle attire surfaces online". OK!. Archived from the original on 2018-11-13. Retrieved 3 December 2018. Unknown parameter
- "I Faked Going On A Celebrity TV Show And It Actually Worked." WillNE. 17 November 2018. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
This article "WillNE" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:WillNE. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.