|Founder 👔||Anant Yardi|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Santa Barbara, California,
Area served 🗺️
|North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia|
|Anant Yardi, President & CEO|
Gordon Morrell, Executive Vice President
Number of employees
|5000 (as of Aug 2016)|
Yardi Systems, Inc. is a software provider for the real estate investment management and property management industry. The company offers technology solutions numerous submarkets in real estate: multifamily, single family, affordable, public, senior and military housing, as well as office, industrial, retail, and self-storage market segments.
In 2013, Yardi systems acquired Pierce-Eislen to form Yardi Matrix, which provides commercial real estate market intelligence to the industry and competes with CoStar Group.
Awards & Recognitions
- Ranked # 27 on Forbes 2016, 2017 Cloud 100 list
- Commercial Real Estate Award, Technology Provider: Innovation - Facilities & Property Management for Yardi Smart Energy Suite
- Best of Business Awards: Best Technology Innovation, awarded by Inside Self-Storage 2015
- "Property Management Software & Asset Management Solutions". Property Management Software & Asset Management Solutions | Yardi Systems Inc. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "Yardi: About Us". Yardi Systems. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- Dubroff, Henry (May 29, 2015). "Future tourism, political fortunes at stake over response to oil spill". Pacific Coast Business Times.
- "Goleta-based Yardi Systems has 5,000 employees". Pacific Coast Business Times. 2016-08-04. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "About Us". Retrieved 18 November 2017.
- "Forbes Cloud 100". www.forbes.com. Retrieved 2017-11-18.
- "Forbes Names Yardi to Best 100 Cloud Companies List". www.cpexecutive.com. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "NREI/IMN 2016 Commercial Real Estate Awards". nreionline.com. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "Inside Self-Storage - Best of Business 2015". www.insideselfstorage.com. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
This article "Yardi Systems" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.