|Born||Yutaka Nakamura (中村逞珂)|
12 December 2008
Hirakata, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Yutabon (ゆたぼん), also called Juvenile Revolutionist Yutabon (少年革命家ゆたぼん) is a ten-year-old Japanese YouTuber who insists on the freedom of school refusal. and strongly objects that parents force their children to go to school.
In 2017, when he didn't do his homework this triggered troubles with his teacher over his homework, which enabled him to become a school refuser. He said "Although my teacher hit me, my teacher lied to me, saying I didn't hit you. So I've not felt I want to go to school.","The reason why I became a school refuser is that others looked like robots.". Through his experiences, he began to send messages, such as "Life is very important, so protect yourselves!""Being a school refuser is not miserable.","Life is an adventure.","I think those who go to school are miserable. " on YouTube.
- "「不登校の自由」主張して実践中の10歳ユーチューバ「ゆたぼん」あなたは賛成？反対？". J-Cast. 2019-05-15. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
- "「不登校は不幸じゃない」10歳のユーチューバー 沖縄から世界に発信「ハイサイまいど！」". Ryūkyū Shimpō. 2019-05-05. Retrieved 2019-05-25.
- "「不登校の自由」主張して実践中の10歳ユーチューバ「ゆたぼん」あなたは賛成？反対？". J-CAST. 2019-05-15. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
- "「不登校は自由」10歳のYouTuberゆたぼんをめぐり、有名人からも賛否両論が大噴出". Joshi SPA!. 2019-05-15. Retrieved 2019-05-25.
- "10-Year-Old YouTuber Says Parents Have 'No Rights to Force' Their Kids to Go to School". Nextshark. 2019-05-13. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- "10歳YouTuber『ゆたぼん』の〝革命的過ぎる発言〟に批判殺到！". Maijitsu. 2019-05-09. Retrieved 2019-05-25.
|This biographical article about a Japanese activist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a YouTuber is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Yutabon" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Yutabon. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.