28 December 1988
Ilaro, Ogun State
|🎓 Alma mater||Business School Netherlands|
|Notable work||Grow My Hustle with Wale on BBC Focus on Africa (TV programme)|
Early Life and Education
He was born In Ilaro of Ogun State to a family of four children. Adetona obtained MBA from the Business School Netherlands.
He started his digital marketing business by starting a campaign called "Grow My Hustle with Wale". He later partnered with BBC Focus on Africa (TV programme) to scale up medium Nigerian entrepreneurs the chance to advertise their business for free.
- "'It's unethical for any brand to delete negative comments off their social media pages'". guardian.ng. Guardian. 21 March 2018. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- CHICHE (27 March 2019). "A lot of ladies are single because they spend all their lives at work – Adewale Adetona". hitvibz.com. Hitvibz. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- capricorn, benny (2 April 2018). "Nigerian Social Media Influencers and Bloggers making things Happen in the Digital Era". bennycapricorn.com. Benny Capricorn. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- "Lagos to host 2017 digital summit". guardian.ng. Guardian. 9 November 2017. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- "How to grow your 'hustle'". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- "How do you grow your business using social media? Focus on Africa speaks to Lagos-based Digital Marketer Adetona Adewale @islimfit, who's behind the #growmyhustlewithwale initiative". twitter.com. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
This article "Adewale Adetona" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adewale Adetona. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.