Aseefa Bhutto Zardari
|Aseefa Bhutto Zardari|
آصفہ بھٹو زرداری
|Born||3 February 1993|
London, England, United Kingdom
|Oxford Brookes University|
University College London
💵 Salary :
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Asif Ali Zardari |
|Family||Zardari family |
Aseefa Bhutto Zardari is a Pakistani health activist, Rotary Ambassador and former UN Ambassador for Polio Eradication. She is daughter of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and former President Asif Ali Zardari.
Early life and education
Zardari was born on 3 February 1993 as the youngest children of Asif Ali Zardari and Benazir Bhutto. She was the first Pakistani baby to be vaccinated against polio after her mother launched a major immunisation drive in 1994. She has two elder sibling Bilawal and Bakhtawar. She is the granddaughter of former Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Nusrat Bhutto, an Iranian Kurd. Her maternal uncles Murtaza and Shahnawaz as well as her paternal grandfather Hakim Ali Zardari, and aunts Azra and Faryal are all politicians.
She was only three years old when her father was imprisoned due to corruption charges and it wasn’t until she was eleven when he was finally released. When she was 14 when her mother was assassinated.
She completed her bachelors in Politics and Sociology from Oxford Brookes University. She pursued her master's degree in Global Health at University College London.
Zardari is active in political affair of Pakistan. She comment on Pakistan's political matter through social media. During her father's tenure she gave him company in some of his diplomatic tour.
In May 2017, She launched the Anti-polio campaign across Pakistan. She has visited different healthcare centres in order to improve health care sector in Pakistan.At the same month her father Asif Ali Zardari announce that she would enter into the election arena in the next 2018 general elections besides her brother Bilawal.
In January 2018, PPP confirmed that she will contest elections from Lyari or Tando Allahyar.
- "CHRONICLE". The New York Times. 4 February 1993. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- Benazir Bhutto. Daughter of Destiny: An Autobiography (2 ed.). p. xix. Search this book on
- "Aseefa Bhutto Zardari". Huffpost.
- "Bhutto siblings open up about years in exile from Pakistan". The Daily Telegraph.
- "Benazir Bhutto, 54, Who Weathered Pakistan's Political Storm for 3 Decades, Dies". New York Times.
- "Aseefa Bhutto-Zardari graduates with MSc degree from UCL". Geo News.
- "Is Aseefa going to be the new heir to the PPP throne?". Dawn.
- Polio: The Rotarian Conversation with Aseefa Bhutto Zardari - Rotary
- Goodwill ambassador: First to be vaccinated, Aseefa vows to eradicate polio - The Express Tribune
- Aseefa launches anti-polio drive - Dawn
- We mustn't rest until polio is eradicated, says Aseefa Bhutto - The Express Trubune
- "Aseefa Bhutto Zardari: Like mother, like daughter". Khaleej Times.
- "Bilawal, Aseefa, Zardari to contest next general elections". Gulf News.
- Aseefa to contest elections from Lyari or Tando Allahyar: PPP Express Tribune
This article "Aseefa Bhutto Zardari" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.