July 5, 1992
|📆 Years active||2010-present|
|Notable work||Project Peshawar|
Irshu Bangash (Born 5th July 1992) is a Pakistani film industry Director , Music Producer and also working as Media activism from Peshawar. who is a creative, Multi Talented Artist and Plays multi Musical instrument such as Guitars, Rabab, Mandolin, and live DJ. Bangash is also known as one of the famous Musician who was struggling with music and cinematography from last 15 years with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa artists.
His most popular and successful project in his career which helped shaping his image and work in the international community was the first international and multilingual film of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ''Project Peshawar'' as an Director and Filmmaker under production of Jeans films, Film was shot in three countries United States, Holland and his home land pakistan and was filmed in four languages Urdu, English, Dutch and Pashto. After Project Peshawar film he is also known as the youngest film Director of Pakistan film industry. 
Early life and career
irshad bangash nicked as irshu bangash born in pashtun ''Bangash'' family and grew up in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan where He studied from three school due to his poor concentrations on studies he was struck off from school Frontier model school in 2016. and started schooling in khalid mehmood public school and done his Matric from Senior Cambridge school Peshawar.
Irshad bangash was endearing in his family and there sisters nick him irshu. From childhood bangash was listening to Indian private music record labels in his father car. And after the internet access he became to know about Pakistani pop music and other music genres like blues, Alternative rock, Indian classical music, jazz and bands like radiohead, Junoon (band) , Vital Signs (band), Pink Floyd, and pop artists like Enrique Iglesias.he wished for music learning and started with acoustic guitar but there no one to teach him and he was playing it by self experimenting and listening to tunes and songs again and again. his neighbor kashif Hameed Qureshi brother of famous Pakistani cricketer Yasir Hameed was an beginner guitarist from where he learned basic chords of guitar and learned proper tuning because he was playing guitar 5 years without knowing the standard tuning in guitar.
During his youth, he was watching band videos on Pakistan Television Corporation and YouTube and tried to make his own cover songs with the help of his cellphone and for that perfect videography, he started learning photography and editing in Windows XP software. in age of 15 bangash meet shafeeq gigyani in a workshop of activism where ''Shafeeq'' was a trainer. After meeting him again shafeeq gigyani got to know that bangash is playing guitars and doing photography he forced to join him. Shafeeq gigyani started grooming him in his field and he introduced bangash to Pashto singer Bakhtiyar khattak in his studio. where Bakhtiar was appreciated by his interest in music and photography and they both started guiding and motivating him how to be an good artist for your nation and how to survive in field of media.during this time of period irshu bangash meet with many famous artists of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and became known personality by his dedication of his guitar playing in there music albums and doing there Photo shoots.
During his college in Islamabad National institute of cultural studies he chosen ACCA by forcing of his father which wasted 2 years of irshu bangash but his other friends was doing filming in same institute. his principle late Rauf Khalid forced him to join film class and to leave ACCA, as he was poor in studies. After learning film making he came back to Peshawar and was one of the best fashion photographer of Peshawar and he started moving up with learning Videography work and was set to start video songs of singers and meeting them to enhance like Irfan Khan (singer), Zeek Afridi, Bakhtiyar khattak, Laila Khan (singer), Sajid & Zeeshan, Nazeef maqsood, rahim saranjam khan, Ismail and Junaid band and other various talented Artists of peshawar. in many of popular videos one of his video was appreciated which was ''Khair sha zargiya'' singed by Irfan Khan (singer) and was directed by irshu bangash. and was further interviewed by radios like Voice of America and other channels of pakistan
After his short fame he started working with NGOs of Peshawar for documentaries and Short film based on Social issues. During this time of period bangash won many awards and achievements in photography and music competition. but his father forced him some how to play his role in his family business but bangash refused and in 2014 he became Goodwill ambassador in red crescent Peshawar. and was working as an activist with music and documentaries.
From 2010 to 2016 bangash worked with many bands of Peshawar as an guitarist, director and cinematographer of there video songs. through which he meet his new friend ''Muhammad Atif'' who was producer in Pashtu 1 tv channel and he groomed bangash on ideas of film making and music because atif was one of talent videographer and a good music listener of blues, pop music, jazz, pashtu, folk, and modern music and was lover of old British bands.
Behind moez and irshu band atif was the one who brought them up together to challenge Pushtu music with new style of Sufi and acoustics and rock. moez udding mohmand was doing journalism from University of Peshawar and was having a very dark folk Voice tube so there music jamming was very unique in bands of Peshawar. They started jamming and focused music with genre Sufi, folk with acoustics experiments and playing in concerts of Peshawar and Islamabad. moez is playing role as an singer and composer while irshu bangash is making its musics on digital software and with the help of live instruments Acoustic guitar, Electric guitar and live DJ in songs.
His first official Solo (song) that he worked as a Singer-songwriter was ''Khaista Wattan'' which translates into ''Beautiful Country'' was dedicated to 2014 Peshawar school massacre in collaboration of various Artists, Activists and musicians of Peshawar on 15 December 2015.
The most popular and Hit song on the internet Music charts of irshu bangash for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is a fusion of an Acoustic vs Sufi music track ''Badshahi'' featured with Moez Uddin Mohmand, with his powerful folk voice, they became so much popular in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by bringing new style in Sufi and Folk with Acoustics. The lyrics they chosen for Badshahi was written by one of the famous highly critical acclaimed poet of Pakistan Khan Abdul Ghani Khan who is still popular for his poetry.
The song has been their most successful release till date and the duo achieved overnight fame following its release; the official music video of the song has acquired hundreds and thousands of views on YouTube channels,It was able to achieve popularity even outside the country and in the Noon (Pashtun tribe) Pakistani mainstream music audiences. The track hit radio and T.V channels all over the country After receiving wide exposure and appreciation of their musical talent, moez and irshu decided to take their music to the next level and formed a professional band, 
The Government of Pakistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa gifted them free album of their own choice to be recorded on only the lyrics of Khan Abdul Ghani Khan. with first debut Album called ''Latoon da Ghani'' translation '' The search Ghani Khan'' with Sarmad Abdul Ghafoor a famous music producer and music record est of Pakistan. Latoon da Ghani Album will be release in the end month of 2017 to there fans and the readers of Khan Abdul Ghani Khan. There album is having 7 tracks with variety of experimental modern music that never had done before in pashtu sufi rock, Arabic style with acoustics with fusion of folk and pashtu unplugged Qawali with acoustics. Moez uddin mohmand the vocalist and composer and irshu bangash the guitarist and music producer work hard on the album with help of modernized western genres to shake up the Pashto musical scene and to be ''crucial to the future of Pakistani pop and Sufi musicians''.
- "Peshawar shouldn't make films with item songs because it means we're not different: Irshu Bangash - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2017-07-19. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "'Project Peshawar' premiere show today". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Pakistani city Peshawar to release its first ever international movie - News Nation". 2017-04-07. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Project Peshawar: First multi-lingual, international film to be made in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2017-04-04. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Irshu Bangash Archives - Khyber News -Official Website". Khyber News -Official Website. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Reviews – Junaidsayss". junaidsays.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "This Upcoming Film in Pakistan Exposes the Horrifying Truth of Social Media Dating". Parhlo. 2017-08-03. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Project Peshawar: The city's first international film to release soon". www.geo.tv. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Peshawar to host first international film - Samaa TV". www.samaa.tv. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Project Peshawar: KP to host first international film". The Nation. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "First international film from Peshawar receives flak for spreading 'negative image' - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2017-09-09. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- Irshu Bangash films (2017-02-25), Irshu Bangash live interview on Voice of America ( Deewa Radio ), retrieved 2017-10-25
- Shah, Sadia Qasim (2016-11-24). "This 24-year-old singer is re-introducing Pashto poet Ghani Khan to the youth". Images. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Moeezuddin Mohmand is re-introducing Pashto poet Ghani Khan to the youth". Pukhtoogle. 2016-11-24. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Project Peshawar: KP to host first international film". The Nation. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- Irshu Bangash films (2015-12-16), Khaista Watan - Army Public school APS Attack 16 December- Pashto New Songs 2017, retrieved 2017-10-25
- "KP to release first international film | ePaper | DAWN.COM". epaper.dawn.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Project Peshawar: First multi-lingual, international film to be made in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa | Daily Heights". heights.com.pk. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
This article "Irshu Bangash" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Irshu Bangash. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.