|🏡 Residence||Bangalore, India|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Jincy Samuel|
Benson Samuel is a person known for laying the framework for Bitcoin India. He is among the earliest bitcoin evangelists and activists.
Popularly called the ‘Bitcoin Ninja’ started the meet up culture for Bitcoin and Blockchain in India. Started the first India bitcoin Meetup chapter in early 2011. Has also helped set up meet – ups across the country to help spread awareness and get more people to on-board the Bitcoin eco – system.
Terribly passionate about Bitcoin with tremendous grasp and experience of the Bitcoin and Blockchain ecosystem. A Scala developer, who has contributed to several open source projects over the years for various builds. Focused on getting the most developer friendly platform through API's – thus exploring the larger picture for Bitcoin and Blockchain!
Moderates the India Bitcoin Forum and Blogs about bitcoin space in India at bensonsamuel.com
He was also a speaker at Global Bitcoin Conference held in India in 2013.
Benson Samuel at HackCoin said, "It (block chain) is definitely picking up, people are trying to understand it better. It can be used to make excellent products in banking and finance, contracts, exchange of tokens and many other things."
In August 2016, Benson Samuel interviewed on Prime time News channel by CNBC-TV18 
"In some sense, it is similar to precious metals [such as gold, which are also considered as a store of value]," Samuel told CNBC-TV18
Other articles of the topic Cryptography : Bitcoin, Bimil, Blockchain, SafeWallet Password Manager, BoxyCoin, Brosix Instant Messenger, Dietbitcoin
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- History of Bitcoin
- "Economictimes - Clear rules needed for managing digital afterlife".
- "Benson Samuel, an early adopter of bitcoin in India".
- "Benson Samuel - Global Bitcoin Conference 2013".
- "Economictimes - HackCoin: Hackathon to explore uses of bitcoin tech".
- "Bitcoins, the global alternative virtual currency, has been quickly gaining acceptance across the world even as they are yet to catch majorly in India".
- Start-ups give bitcoins a leg up in India
- An Introduction to Bitcoin in Bangalore, India - Benson Samuel
- Digital Currencies Gaining Popularity in India's Major Cities
- Benson Samuel - Moderator of the India Bitcoin Forum - Bitcoin talk
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Benson Samuel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.