Billion Dollar Boy
|File:Billion Dollar Boy Logo.png|
|Industry||Social Media, Advertising, Influencer marketing, Multi-channel network|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
London and New York,
Area served 🗺️
|Edward East, Permele Doyle, Thomas Walters|
Number of employees
Billion Dollar Boy is a global influencer marketing agency. It combines creativity, technology and a global network of influencers to publish content and drive engagement across social media at scale. It has two offices in London and New York City.
Billion Dollar Boy was founded on May 27, 2014 by Edward East, Thomas Walters and Permele Doyle.
Company clients include L'Oreal, Estée Lauder Companies, Armani, Diageo, Unilever and others.
In November 2015, Billion Dollar Boy opened a New York Office on Madison Avenue. Permele Doyle, who previously worked for Tom Ford, runs the US office.
In August 2015, Billion Dollar Boy announced they were organising Europe's first ever Vine Convention, scheduled for February 2016.
In 2015, Billion Dollar Boy announced Lasso a joint venture to spin off its digital rights management service. Lasso is a joint venture with leading film, TV and music rights company Fintage House.
In 2015, Billion Dollar Boy's subsidiary Lasso Group was selected by Bell-Phillip Television Productions as exclusive distributors of the world’s most popular soap, The Bold and the Beautiful in the UK. Lasso Group uploads new episodes of the soap to YouTube daily, with other exclusive video content.
Billion Dollar Boy combines creativity, technology and a global network of influencers to publish content and drive engagement across social media.
Billion Dollar Boy helps brands and agencies reach targeted audiences through influencer marketing, such as its promotion with Stuggy for StudioCanal. They consider a number of factors when matching the right influencer to the right brief, for example considering an influencers' tone of voice and creative aesthetic
The company also manages campaigns across all Social Media networks, for example a Vine campaign on behalf of FMCG giant Danone by combining traditional advertising (OOH posters) with a series of six-second Vines.
- Roxborough, Scott. "Guy East, Nigel Sinclair Partner on Royalties Venture Lasso". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- "London-Based Influencer Marketing Agency Billion Dollar Boy Announces Opening Of New York Office". Yahoo Finance. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- Smith, Patrick. "A Vine Convention's Coming To The UK To Attract Fans And Big Business". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 12 August 2015.
- Keslassy, Elsa (19 June 2015). "Fintage House Teams With Billion Dollar Boy To Launch Lasso". Variety.com. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- "Fintage House Teams With Billion Dollar Boy To Launch Lasso". Myinforms. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- Kilkelly, Daniel. "The Bold and the Beautiful returns to UK with new YouTube channel". Digital Spy. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- "Self-made social influencers are a big hit with hard-to-reach men online". Marketing Week. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "Influencers are suffering from 'brand overkill'". Medium.com. Retrieved 24 February 2016.
- Halliwell, James. "Screenagers as shoppers: how to target Generation Z". The Grocer. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
This article "Billion Dollar Boy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Billion Dollar Boy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.