Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Carlo Prevale in 2017
|Birth name||Carlo Prevale|
|Born||6 July 1983|
|Origin||Subiaco, Rome, Lazio, Italy|
|Years active||1999 – present|
Disco Planet Records
He works at m2o Radio, Plast Records and his recording studio Suono Strano, where he makes musical productions, compilations, various formats and advertisement dubbing.
He is a former member of the musical group dance Tarquini & Prevale, where in 2004 he had several collaborations with the Romans radio station Radio Centro Suono, conducting program such as Voglio Vederti Danzare and the Mix Time Machine. Subsequently, for radio station m2o, still with the same musical group, he conducted until 2010 programs like Kick off - m2o nel Pallone and Gamepad - La Consolle Virtuale; with the latter he also mixed two compilations and made several record productions.
In 2005, Prevale left the local radio presenting a new format as the author to the artistic direction of the newborn m2o, national radio station of dance music belonging to Gruppo Editoriale L'Espresso: Kick off - m2o nel Pallone, a mix of dance and trance music alternating in voice from news on the football world trasmitted every Sunday morning from 11.00 to 13.00.
Since 2006, he is the host and author of another broadcast for the m2o broadcaster: Gamepad - La Consolle Virtuale. A container of Italodance music alternated in voice from news on the world of videogames, released in collaboration with producers of consoles for video games such as Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Activision, Ubisoft and Koch Media.
In the same year he started a recording project, producing his first single In My Dreams, included in the compilation Amoroso's Invasion produced by the Smilax Publishing record label of Perugia, followed in 2007 by his second single Sognami, an Italian version of In My Dreams.
He has also selected and mixed Gamepad Compilation Vol. 1.0, a collection of Italodance music linked to the homonymous transmission he conducted on m2o, produced by Asti record label Bit Records and distributed by Caymera S.r.l. of the Mondadori group; followed later by Gamepad Compilation Vol. 2.0, also produced by Bit Records and distributed by Self.
In 2009, for Fluida Records, a record label based in Turin, realized the covers: Ritual Tibetan by Gigi D'Agostino and New Year's Day by U2, both are included in the compilation Musica Maranza Vol. 6, followed the following year by the remix of I Gotta Feeling (Carlo Prevale Dance Concept) inserted in Musica Maranza Vol. 7.
In 2010, he left Gamepad - La Consolle Virtuale at Tarquini e Mila, ending all the radio and recording activities of the group. Tarquini continued his activity as a radio host until 2014, when he left his post to Mila and Fabio Amoroso.
In January of the same year together with the dj/producer Sanny J, Prevale realizes Once Again (in the main mix and club mix version); the main mix version was first included in the Dj Player Vol. 9 compilation, then added in 2011, together with the club mix version in the Dj Player Collection 01, both produced by Disco Planet Records and distributed by Self.
In 2013 Prevale resumed the radio activity coming back on the air as the author of Memories, dj set of electronic music alternated with aphorisms, of which it is the official voice, also producing songs and remixes of genre italodance some of which entered in international rankings.
From 2013 to 2016 he directed, mixed and selected the radio broadcast on m2o I FedEly del Weekend, conducted in voice by Il Fede, Federico Riesi and La Ely, Elisabetta Sacchi.
In June 2014 he made the remix in an extended mix and radio edit version of the song Wanna Be Free, 2014 single of the Brazilian singer Regina, included in the album Wanna Be Free (Italian Remixes) produced by the German record label Dmn Records and also included in various collections such as: Dance It up Vol. 6, DJ Remixmania Vol. 3, Ultimate Workout Music 2015 – Eurodance Hits, Step by Step – The Fitness Compilation Vol. 2, Maximum Eurodance, We Love Italo Dance Vol. 3, The Eurodance Evolution 2016.
Between 2015 and 2016 he realizes the following remixes: Alza Il Volume by Giorgio Prezioso and Fabri Fibra, Chissenefrega in Discoteca by Club Dogo, The Bad Touch of Bloodhound Gang, Un Angelo Blu of the Hotel Saint George, Lei Che Lo Vuole by Katerfrancers, Dieci Cento Mille of Brothers, Gangsta by Kat Dahlia, Loved Me Back to Life of Celine Dion.
In January 2016 he founded Plast Records, the Italian record label of which he is A&R and executive record producer. In the Plast Music Studio he composes and produces two Lento Violento singles: Yo Oh Yeah! and Echi.
On 17 November 2016 he released his single Profondo Rosso on the Plast Records label.
On 21 March 2017 he made And the Waltz Goes On, an album containing 3 different dance versions of the song, composed at the age of 19, by the famous American actor Sir Anthony Hopkins. On 22 May 2017 he produced and arranged L'onore e il rispetto, album containing 4 different dance versions that take the title from the homonymous soundtrack of the TV fiction broadcast by Canale 5. For the summer 2017 he creates in dance version the remix of Occidentali's Karma, a piece with which Francesco Gabbani wins the sixty-seventh edition of the Sanremo Music Festival.
In 2018 he realized the following remixes: Keep On Rising by Ian Carey feat. Michelle Shellers, Bambola of the Canadian singer Betta Lemme, Scooby Doo Pa Pa, single viral of the emerging dj and Chilean producer DJ Kass, Solo of the British musical group of electronic music Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato, Amore e Capoeira by Takagi & Ketra feat. Giusy Ferreri & Sean Kingston and Mayores, international success of the American singer and actress Becky G with the featuring of Bad Bunny.
December 14th 2018, in the occasion of the Christmas holidays and year end, for the record label Bit Records of Asti, he realizes Happy Christmas 'War is Over', album containing 8 audio tracks of which 4 different versions, available in extended and radio mix, of legendary song composed by John Lennon of The Beatles and Yoko Ono, revisited in a dance key and interpreted by Salento's singer Desi.
Considered one of the best Italian DJ in the world, Prevale in radio currently, in addition to Memories - Il Dj Set Aforismatico, one of the most famous radio programs that has helped to bring m2o to the top of the audience charts in short time, He leads various episodes of m2o Selection, the official DJ set of musical programming of the broadcaster.
Regional radio broadcasts
- Voglio Vederti Danzare (Radio Centro Suono, 2004–2005)
- Mix Time Machine (Radio Centro Suono, 2004–2005)
National radio broadcasts
- Kick off - m2o nel Pallone (m2o, 2005–2006)
- Gamepad - La Consolle Virtuale (m2o, 2006–2014)
- I FedEly del Weekend (m2o, 2013–2016)
- Memories - Il Dj Set Aforismatico (m2o, since 2013)
- m2o Selection (m2o, since 2013)
- 2007 - Never Meet/Sognami (Bit Records)
- 2014 - Wanna Be Free (Italian Remixes) (Dmn Records)
- 2016 - Profondo Rosso (Plast Records)
- 2017 - And The Waltz Goes On (Plast Records)
- 2017 - L'Onore e il Rispetto (Plast Records)
- 2018 - Happy Christmas 'War is Over' (Bit Records)
- 2007 – Gamepad Compilation Vol. 1.0 (Bit Records)
- 2009 – Gamepad Compilation Vol. 2.0 (Bit Records)
Singles / EPs
- 2000 - Free Noise (Track Production)
- 2006 - In My Dreams (Original Mix) (feat. Mr J Carry) (Smilax Publishing)
- 2007 - Sognami (Original Mix) (feat. Mr J Carry) (Bit Records)
- 2007 - Never Meet (Extended Mix) (Bit Records)
- 2009 - Gamepad (Main Mix) (feat. Vodka) (Bit Records)
- 2009 - Ritual Tibetan (feat. AlMa) (Fluida Records)
- 2009 - Dolcenera (Track Production)
- 2009 - New Year's Day (feat. AlMa) (Fluida Records)
- 2009 - My Sunshine (Main Mix) (feat. Sky) (Bit Records)
- 2009 - Lovetime (Bit Records)
- 2009 - My Love Is In The Air (feat. DJ Power) (Bit Records)
- 2009 - Kiss Me (Bit Records)
- 2010 - Once Again (Main Mix) (Disco Planet Records)
- 2010 - Once Again (Club Mix) (Disco Planet Records)
- 2012 - Lambada (El Ritmo Caliente Prevaloso) (Fluida Records)
- 2016 - Yo Oh Yeah! (Slow Style Mix) (Plast Records)
- 2016 - Echi (Slow Style Mix) (Plast Records)
- 2016 - Profondo Rosso (Plast Records)
- 2017 - And The Waltz Goes On (Pure Vision) (Plast Records)
- 2017 - And The Waltz Goes On (Tanz Vision) (Plast Records)
- 2017 - And The Waltz Goes On (Elegance Vision) (Plast Records)
- 2017 - L'Onore e il Rispetto (Clubbing Vision) (Plast Records)
- 2017 - L'Onore e il Rispetto (Tanzen Vision) (Plast Records)
- 2017 - L'Onore e il Rispetto (Unusual Vision) (Plast Records)
- 2017 - L'Onore e il Rispetto (Violent Vision) (Plast Records)
- 2018 - Happy Christmas 'War is Over' (Prevaloso Pure Concept) (Bit Records)
- 2018 - Happy Christmas 'War is Over' (Prevaloso Quiet Concept) (Bit Records)
- 2018 - Happy Christmas 'War is Over' (Prevaloso Tanzen Concept) (Bit Records)
- 2018 - Happy Christmas 'War is Over' (Prevaloso Slow Concept) (Bit Records)
- 2001 - Sogno Ipnotico (Carlo Web Remix) (Track Production)
- 2006 - In My Dreams (Resonator Mix) (feat. Mr J Carry) (Bit Records)
- 2007 - Le Canzoni Dell'Estate (Tarquini & Prevale vs. Reddj Remix) (m2o Radio)
- 2007 - Love Delight (Tarquini & Prevale Vision) (Gateway Multimedia)
- 2007 - The Bad Touch (Tarquini & Prevale Made In Italy Remix) (Geffen Records)
- 2007 - Never Meet (Tarquini & Prevale Italo Mix) (Bit Records)
- 2009 - I Maschi (Prevale Remix) (BMG Ricordi)
- 2009 - Here (Tarquini & Prevale Mix) (Planeta Mix Records)
- 2010 - I Gotta Feeling (Carlo Prevale Dance Concept) (Fluida Records)
- 2011 - 2 Times (Tanz Remix) (Energy Production)
- 2011 - Adesso Balla (Prevale Remix) Tanz Vision (Armonica Records)
- 2011 - Le Canzoni Dell'Estate (Ti Batte Il Cuore Mix) (m2o Radio)
- 2011 - Il Più Grande Spettacolo Dopo Il Big Bang (Io e Te Mix) (Universal Music)
- 2012 - Tensione Evolutiva (Pioggia e Vento Mix) (Universal Music)
- 2013 - Surrender (Prevale Remix) (Do It Yourself)
- 2013 - Will Sparks - Ah Yeah! (Prevale Edit) (House Of Fun)
- 2013 - Let It Be The Night (Prevale Remix) (Zomba Records)
- 2013 - Ode To Oi (Prevale Edit) (London Records)
- 2013 - Discotek People (Prevale Remix) (Liquid Sound)
- 2014 - I'll Fly With You (Prevale Remix) (Media Records)
- 2014 - Wanna Be Free (Prevale Remix) (Dmn Records)
- 2014 - Like It (Boom Ba Da Da Mix) (ZYX Music)
- 2014 - #Selfie (Prevale Edit) (Dim Mak Records)
- 2014 - Five Hours Don't Hold Me Back (Prevale Mix) (Armada Music)
- 2015 - Alza Il Volume (Prevale Remix) (Time Records)
- 2016 - Chissenefrega In Discoteca (Prevale Remix) (Universal Music)
- 2016 - The Bad Touch (Prevale Remix) (Geffen Records)
- 2016 - Un Angelo Blu (Prevale Remix) Quiet Vision (Made in Etaly)
- 2016 - Un Angelo Blu (Prevale Remix) Tanz Vision (Made in Etaly)
- 2016 - Lei Che Lo Vuole (Prevale Remix) (Flat Frog)
- 2016 - Dieci Cento Mille (Prevale Remix) (Melodica)
- 2016 - Gangsta (Prevale Remix) (Sony Music Entertainment)
- 2016 - Loved Me Back To Life (Prevale Remix) (Sony Music Entertainment)
- 2017 - Occidentali's Karma (Prevale Remix) (BMG Rights Management)
- 2018 - Keep On Rising (Prevale Remix) (Spinnin' Records)
- 2018 - Bambola (Prevale Remix) (X-Energy Records)
- 2018 - Scooby Doo Pa Pa (Prevale Remix) (Ultra Records)
- 2018 - Solo (Prevale Remix) (Atlantic Records UK)
- 2018 - Amore e Capoeira (Prevale Remix) (Sony Music Entertainment)
- 2018 - Mayores (Prevale Remix) (Kemosabe Records)
- Maurizio Schettino. "Intervista a Francesco Tarquini di m2o". radiospeaker.it.
- Stefania. "Scheda di Gamepad – La Consolle Virtuale di m2o sul portale Supereva". supereva.it.
- Lukas. "Articolo internazionale su Gamepad Compilation Vol. 1.0". italo.cz.
- "Gamepad Compilation". italodanceportal.com.
- (in Czech) Lukas. "Articolo internazionale su Gamepad Compilation Vol. 2.0". italo.cz.
- "Scheda di Gamepad Compilation Vol. 2.0 sul sito della Self". self.it.
- (in Czech) Lukas. "Articolo internazionale sulla DJ Player vol. 9". italo.cz.
- Andrea Belfiore. "Intervista Prevale". viviromamagazine.com.
- "Scheda di Memories sul sito istituzionale della radio". m2o.it.
- (in Czech) "Remix di Prevale sul sito istituzionale della Italo Dance Chart". italo.cz.
- "Elenco completo migliori DJ italiani". spettacolo.net.
- "Elenco migliori DJ nel mondo". sites.google.com.
- "M2O: ovvero, come l'energia si trasforma nel tempo per restare elettrica e vitale". video.repubblica.it.
- m2o Radio
- Record producer
- Electronic dance music
- Lento violento
- Radio producer
Others articles of the Topics biography AND music : Tarquini & Prevale
Others articles of the Topic biography : Lucinda Collins, Tarquini & Prevale
Others articles of the Topic music : Tarquini & Prevale, Romain Gandillet, Giuseppe Visciano, List of fictional music groups, Va Bene (L'Algérino song)
Others articles of the Topic electronic music : Lucky Date
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Prevale.|
- Prevale's Official Site on prevale.net
- Prevale's Official Facebook Page on facebook.com
- Prevale's Official Instagram Profile on instagram.com
- Prevale's Official YouTube Channel on youtube.com
- Gamepad Reloaded on m2o.it
- Prevale's Discography on discogs.com
- Prevale's Discography on musicbrainz.org
Category:1983 births Category:Living people Category:Eurodance musicians Category:Italian dance musicians Category:Italian DJs Category:Italian trance musicians Category:Club DJs Category:Italian record producers Category:DJs Category:Remixers Category:Italian electronic musicians Category:Ableton Live users Category:People from Rome Category:Techno musicians Category:Italian radio personalities Category:Radio writers Category:Italian radio writers Category:Italian radio people Category:Italian songwriters Category:Italian composers Category:Dance writers Category:Italian Roman Catholics
This article "Carlo Prevale" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Carlo Prevale. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.