Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Centre Square Kochi
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Location||MG Road, Kochi|
|Opening date||May 2013|
|Total retail floor area||630,000 square feet (59,000 m2) (Total built up area)|
|No. of floors||7|
Centre Square Kochi, is a shopping mall in the city of Kochi, Kerala. Located at the heart of the city in MG Road, the mall is spread over 2.5 acres with a total built up area of 630,000 square feet (59,000 m2). It is owned and operated by Bridgeway Holding, a business group owned by social activist and Member of Parliament, P. V. Abdul Wahab.
Centre Square is located at the heart of the city in MG Road.
- Central store spread over 4 floors
- Big Bazaar spread over 2 floors
- Anchor stores & other lifestyle retail
- Food Court
- Eleven screen Cinepolis multiplex
- 7D Cinema
- Amoeba bowling alley
- List of shopping malls in India
- "Govt of India - Ministry of Environment and Forests" (PDF). Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "HC upholds District Collector's order to shut down multiplexes at Centre Square Mall". Mathrubhumi. 21 August 2017.
- "Floor Plan". Centre Square Kochi. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
This article "Centre Square Kochi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Centre Square Kochi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.