|Date of introduction||June 2014; 2 years ago|
Cloakcoin (CLOAK) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2014, that focuses on anonymous, untraceable, decentralized transactions using a tecnology called PoSA (Proof of Stake Anonymity). Cloakcoin is now lead by Cashmen ("c4shm3n") after the original team abandoned the project in october 2014. The first PoSA enabled wallet was released on the 30th march 2016.
PoSA (Proof of Stake Anonymity) is a trustless-Anonymous transaction system.
Transaction requests are scrambled between various open wallets, Cloakcoin has no masternodes, Cloaks are sent without the need to 'trust' masternode operators, each open wallet within the Cloak network acts has a node.
- Total coins: 4.5 million
- Transaction time: 30 seconds
- Hash algorithm: X13
- No pre-mine or IPO
- PoS reward: 6%
- PoS minimum stake age: 3 hours
- PoS maximum age: unlimited
- Block time: 60 seconds
- Anonymity: PoSA & Cloakshield
- "Cryptocurrencies Market Capitalizations Website". coinmarketcap.com. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- Gautham (21 November 2015). "Bitcoin Vs Anonymous Digital Currencies- A Brief Historical Comparison". Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- Pick, Leon. "What is Cloakcoin and why it gained 400% this month". Finance Magnates. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "CloakCoin: 'We Had to Do Everything from Scratch, Only the Name Has Stuck'". Cointelegraph.com. Allen Scott.
- "CloakCoin - Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency Without Master Nodes and Fully Decentralized". 17 October 2016. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- "Cloakcoin Promises the Holy Grail of Cryptocurrency: Trustless Anonymity". DEEPDOTWEB. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
- Ciancaglini, Vincenzo. "The Deep Web: Shutdowns, New Sites, New Tools". TrendLabs Security Intelligence Blog. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- Dollentas, Nigel. "Cloakcoin: Developer Interview". Bitcoinist. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Buntix, JP. "CloakCoin PoSA Update Includes Two Major Changes". Digital Money Times. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
This article "Cloakcoin (cryptocurrency)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cloakcoin (cryptocurrency). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.