Ekushey Padak in Economy
|Awarded by |
Government of Bangladesh
|Type||National Civilian |
|Next (higher)||Independence Day Award|
Ekushey Padak in Economy (Bengali: অর্থনীতিতে একুশে পদক [Arthanitite ekushey padak]) is one of the main categories of Ekushey Padak given by the Government of Bangladesh. This is country's second highest civilian, This award was given to recognize the unique contribution of Bangladesh's economy by Bangladeshi citizens. In 2013, for the first time, Ekushey Padak was introduced, and first Bangladeshi to receive the award was Dr. Moynul Islam.
In memory of the martyrs of language movement 1976 Education, Literature in Language and Literature and Journalism.Later, Language Movement, Liberation war, Research, Art, Science and Technology and Social service these six cases, the "Ekushey Padak" was introduced by Bangladesh government Ministry of Culture.This medal is given to individuals and organizations nominated by the recommendation of the scheduled committee of the Ministry of Culture of Bangladesh Government. This award was officially given by a stylish ceremony in Dhaka on 20 February.
- "একুশে পদক পাচ্ছেন তোয়াব খান মফিদুল হকসহ ১৬ জন". dailyjanakantha.com. 10 February 2016. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- "একুশে পদক ২০১৮ প্রদান". www.moca.gov.bd. Ministry of Culture. 8 February 2018. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- "Ekushey Padak is getting twenty-one peoples". www.prothomalo.com. Prothom Alo. 8 February 2018. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- "16 creditable person getting Ekushey Padak". www.ittefaq.com.bd. Ittefaq's report. 11 February 2016. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- "একুশে পদকের মনোনয়ন আহ্বান". www.ittefaq.com.bd. Ittefaq's report. 13 July 2017. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- "একুশে পদক প্রদানের সার্বিক প্রক্রিয়া". nhd.gov.bd. Department of Information and Communication Technology, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh. 4 June 2017. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- "Ekushey Padak Declaration". Prothom Alo. 7 February 2013. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
This article "Ekushey Padak in Economy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ekushey Padak in Economy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.