|Type of business||Private Limited|
Type of site
|Products||Sports betting, Online casino, Keno|
|Parent||Welton Holdings Limited|
Fun88 is an online gaming company in Asia that offers sports betting, live casinos, slots and keno games, all of which are available in multiple languages. Fun88 is licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man and is certified and audited by Gaming Associates, an Australian testing and auditing house for interactive gaming.
Fun88 provides gaming products from gaming platforms such as Inplay Matrix, One Works, Entwine, Microgaming, Crown Casino, Gold Deluxe, Opus, BBIN, Asia Gaming, Taishan, All Bet, Playtech, Laxino, and Betsoft.
Awards[edit | edit source]
At the annual EGR Awards organized by eGaming Review Magazine, FUN88 was awarded the “Asian Live Gaming Operator of the Year” nominations and “Asian Operator of the Year Nominations for 2009" and awarded “Asian Operator Nominations for 2010".
Products[edit | edit source]
Fun88’s main products include Sports Betting, Online Casino, Lottery and Slots. The gaming platform used by Fun88 is provided by One Works and Inplay Matrix, while the casino platforms are provided by Entwine, Microgaming, Crown Casino, Gold Deluxe, Opus, BBIN, Asia Gaming, Taishan and All Bet. Playtech, Laxino and Betsoft provide platforms for slot games.
Sponsorship[edit | edit source]
This section does not cite any sources. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Fun88 has partnered with English Premier League football clubs such as Burnley F.C., Tottenham Hotspur F.C. and Newcastle United F.C.
- 2017 to Present - Official Shirt Sponsor, Newcastle United F.C. 3 year 150million pound deal
- 2016 to 2017 - Official Betting Partner in Asia and Latin America, Tottenham Hotspur F.C.
- 2014 to 2015 - Official Shirt Sponsor, Burnley F.C.
- 2013 to 2014 - Official Asian Betting Partner and Asia’s first and only Barclays Premier League betting portal microsite (Hotspur88), Tottenham Hotspur F.C.
In 2014, Fun88 formed Fun88 Racing with Lamborghini to compete in the GT Asia Championship. Fun88 Racing competed in the Porsche Carrera Cup.
Fun88 is also present in the MMA industry, partnering with Asia’s largest sports media property, ONE Championship, in 2015.
Its brand ambassadors include Japanese AV star Rola Takizawa, football legend Robbie Fowler and NBA two-time MVP Steve Nash.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Asian Operator of the Year nominations for 2009 30 November 2009 (from archive.org)
- EGR杂志2009年博彩行业各奖项侯选名单出炉 31 October 2009 (in Chinese) (from archive.org)
- Asian Operator of the Year nominations for 2010 24 November 2010 (from archive.org)
This article "Fun88" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fun88. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.