|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Ivan Teh, (CEO)|
Yuen Choong Lai (CFO)
History[edit | edit source]
Fusionex was founded by Ivan Teh, a Malaysian-born entrepreneur and computer science graduate.
The company was listed on London’s Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in 2012. The same year it was named top Global Business Intelligence partner for Microsoft and became an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner.
Operations[edit | edit source]
Fusionex has offices in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
In 2016, the company revenue grew by 23% to RM 94.6 million. Its gross profit increased by 26% from RM58.9 million in 2015 to RM74 million in 2016. Group equity stood at RM194.2 million (2015: RM128.7 million).
The company was valued at US$230 million as at 2016.
Awards[edit | edit source]
- Technology Partner Award, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Summit 2017
- Member Excellence Award, PIKOM Industry Leadership Award 2016
- Outstanding ICT Company Award, ASOCIO ICT Leadership Award 2016 & 2015
References[edit | edit source]
- Fusionex International: Annual Report 2016 fusionex-international.com, December 2016
- Ivan Teh: Executive Profile & Biography Bloomberg.com
- AWS Partner Story: Fusionex amazon.com
- "Fusionex Launches Big Data Analytics Solution GIANT". Morningstar U.K. Morningstar, Inc. Alliance News. December 11, 2013. Retrieved March 15, 2018.
- Fusionex launches GIANT 2017, comes with NLP capability digitalnewsasia.com, 1 June 2017
- Alibaba Cloud partners with Malaysia's Fusionex to provide cloud solutions in Southeast Asia xinhuanet.com, 26 September 2017
- Fusionex wins Technology Partner Award from Amazon Web Services theborneopost.com, 9 May 2017
- PIKOM Honours “Best Of The Best” At ICT Industry Gala Awards smartinvestor.com, 4 November 2016
- Fusionex Wins ASOCIO Outstanding ICT Company Award for Second Consecutive Year informazione.it, 17 November 2016
[edit | edit source]
This article "Fusionex International" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fusionex International. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.