|Born||September 28, 1967|
|🏡 Residence||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|🏫 Education||Roanoke College, Methodist College|
Personal Branding and Social Media Business consultant
Kim Garst (born September 28, 1967) is the Founder and CEO of Boom! Social, a personal branding and social media business consulting firm. She is the author of "The Quick and Easy Guide to Branding Your Business and Creating Massive Sales with Pinterest”.
Garst's role in Boom! Social is that of the leading business coach.
Kim Garst provides social media keynotes and in-depth training to entrepreneurs and corporations such as IBM and the Florida Keys Digital Marketing Conference. Interviews with Garst have appeared in Digital Journal and a BIB Podcast.
Boom! Social Conference
In 2012, Garst launched the annual 2-day Boom! Social Conference, which has featured such speakers as New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling author, Gary Vaynerchuk. It was also during this year that she was recognized by Startupnations.com as one of the Top 200 Leading Moms In Business and as one of the Top 100 Branding Experts To Follow on Twitter by Evan Carmichael, a leader in entrepreneurial coaching.
Honors and awards
Kim Garst is ranked #24 in Forbes 2012 list of Top 50 Social Media Influencers. Her Boom! Social blog is ranked #2 on Social Media Examiner's Top 10 Social Media Blogs. In 2012 her page was earned Social Media Examiner's "Top 10 Small Business Facebook Page Winner". Garst is ranked #11 among Blogtreprenuer's Top 23 Social Media Power Influencers, #7 on the Kred list of Top 50 Social Media Bloggers, and #28 on Holly Hanna's Top 30 Women in Tech.
- Garst, Kim (2012). The Quick and Easy Guide to Branding Your Business and Creating Massive Sales with Pinterest. Amazon. ASIN B00792SJ0U. Search this book on ?tag=everybodywikien-20
- "Florida Keys Digital Marketing Conference". Florida Keys Digital Marketing Conference. Archived from the original on 26 January 2013. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- Marrouat, Cendrine. "Interview with personal branding expert Kim Garst". Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "169 – Growing Your Online Business with Pinterest: Interview with Social Media Expert Kim Garst". Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "Leading Moms in Business Winner". Start Up Nation. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- Carmichael, Evan. "July 2012 Top 100 Branding Experts to Follow on Twitter". EvanCarmichael.com. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- Shaughnessy, Haydn. "Who Are The Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers?". Forbes. Retrieved 11 October 2012.
- Cindy, King. "Social Media Examiner Top 10 Social Media Blogs". Social Media Examiner. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- Mershon, Phil. "Top 10 Small Business Facebook Pages: 2012 Winners". Social Media Examiner. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- Matthew, Toren. "Top 23 Social Media Power Influencers". Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "TOP 50 SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGERS". Retrieved 11 October 2012.
- Hannah, Holly. "Top 30 Women in Tech". Retrieved 11 October 2012.
This article "Kim Garst" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.