Melonport AG is a blockchain software company building the open-source Melon Protocol, which is a collection of smart contracts that form a blockchain-based protocol for digital asset management, built on the Ethereum platform. The cryptocurrency Melon (MLN) provides usage rights on the Melon protocol, with the tokens also being used to reward developers who build Melon modules. Melonport provide a decentralised digital asset management platform to fund managers who wish to invest in digital assets. The company was founded in February 2016 and launched in August 2016. Its chief executive and co-founder is Mona El Isa, a former Goldman Sachs Vice-President, and Ethereum co-founder Gavin Wood is an advisor. The company is based in Zug, Switzerland, nicknamed "Crypto Valley".
- "Bitcoin's Top Rival Is Up 90% and Ready to Ditch Mining". Bloomberg News. Retrieved 21 December 2017.
- "Ethereum: Melonport fills its CHF2.5m token issuance in under three minutes". International Business Times. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Ethereum-based hedge fund innovator Melonport taps Todd Ruppert of T. Rowe Price". International Business Times. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Cryptocurrency Copy Trading Protocol Melon Now Supported by Kraken". Finance Magnates. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Meet MelonPort: Blockchain Software For Asset Management". Benzinga. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- "Melonport introduces first blockchain asset manager competition". CryptoNinjas. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- "Meet the Ex-Banker Using Ethereum to Take On Traditional Hedge Funds". CoinDesk. Retrieved 6 January 2018.
- "Die Frau mit den neuen Blockchain-Fonds". Handelszeitung (in German). Retrieved 8 January 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Cryptocurrency exchange Kraken begins trading in Melon tokens (MLN)". International Business Times. Retrieved 21 December 2017.
- "Swiss fintech steps up global hub drive". Swissinfo. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Boom im Crypto Valley Zug". Handelszeitung (in German). Retrieved 15 January 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Melonport" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.