Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
NAGA Group AG
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Founded||1 August 2015, in Frankfurt, Germany|
NAGA Group AG is a German FinTech company, founded in 2015 by Yasin Sebastian Qureshi and former professional swimmer Benjamin Bilski[unreliable source] and listed in the Scale segment on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange for small and medium companies (Boerse) since 10 July 2017. Its most renowned investors are the Chinese conglomerate Fosun International and the private bank Hauck & Aufhäuser, operating in Germany and Luxembourg. On 31 March 2017, Fosun International invested €12.5M in the NAGA Group AG. With this, it is the largest corporate shareholder (30 percent).
Prominent among their products have been SwipeStox, a social trading app, and Switex, launched in 2016 in partnership with the Deutsche Börse Group, a disruptive innovation for trading in-game items.[unreliable source?] Swipestox was later renamed NAGA Trader.
Advisory board appointments
In November 2017, Bitcoin.com CEO Roger Ver and CEO and professional athlete Mate Tokay were named to the NAGA Group board of advisors. The former's appointment was instrumental in the introduction of Bitcoin Cash (BTC) as an accepted crytocurrency in the NAGA Group's token sale. [unreliable source?][unreliable source?]
- Columnacero.com, "NAGA, una nueva revolución dentro del sector financiero" (Spanish text, credited author: Columna Cero), September 21, 2018
- China Daily, "German fintech startup Naga finalizes IPO," Shi Jing, updated July 14, 2017
- Der Aktionär, "Egbert Prior: Rasantes Wachstum mit Trading und Krypto" (German text), Andreas Deutsch, November 05, 2018
- Nasdaq.com, "NAGA Flourishes at the Epicenter of Blockchain’s Digital Disruption," Peter Chawaga, November 21, 2017
- Finanzblatt, "Mehr Demokratie wagen" (German text, credited authors: Finanzblatt Redaktion), 16. May 2018
- Economics Gazette, "NAGA (NGC) Makes It to $0.227949 – Up 0.12% in the Last 24h – Cap Makes It to $13,542,620" (author uncredited), November 3, 2018
- Block Tribune, "Naga Group AG Names Roger Ver, Mate Tokay To Advisory Board," Bruce Haring, November 20, 2017
This article "NAGA Group AG" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:NAGA Group AG. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.