Scale-Up Venture Capital
|Founder 👔||Alex Lazovsky|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Palo Alto, California,
Area served 🗺️
|United States, Israel|
|💎 AUM||USD 350 million|
Number of employees
Scale-Up Venture Capital (Scale-Up VC), established in 2015, is an American-Israeli venture capital fund with $350 million under management. Scale-Up Venture Capital focuses on investing in late and growth stage companies in the fields of AI and Robotics, AR and VR, Fintech, Data and Analytics, Next Generation Infrastructure, Online to Offline. Scale-Up VC is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Scale-Up Venture Capital specializes on investments in late and growth stage private technology companies. The firm invests mainly in companies based in the United States and Israel. It invests between $5 million and $15 million in companies that are in their late stage.
Scale-Up Venture Capital has invested in 10 companies since 2015, including Altair Semiconductor (acquired by Sony Corporation), ColorChip, Kaminario, StartApp, Zeek Mobile , Siklu, Raft Technologies, Sedona Systems, Spot.IM and First.
- Private equity
- "Scale-Up Venture Capital raised a new fund", CrunchBase, June 2018.
- "Sony Acquires Altair Semiconductor for $212M". Sony. January 26, 2016.
- "ColorChip has secured an additional $17 million". Fibre-systems.com. April 7, 2017.
- "Kaminario snares $75 million investment". TechCrunch. January 10, 2017.
- "Zeek has closed $9.5 million in Series B funding". TechCrunch. June 27, 2016.
- "Siklu secures new $18 Funding". SecuritySales&Integration. August 19, 2015.
- "Sedona Systems draws $13.6 million Series B". Lightwave. August 4, 2016.
- "Spot.IM raised $25 million". TechCrunch. November 30, 2017.
- "First raised significant funds (in equity) from several leading VCs and Super-Angels such as Target Global, Yariv Gilat and Sir Ronald Cohen". Firstdag.com. January 30, 2018.
- Scale-Up Venture Capital
- Scale-Up VC at Crunchbase
- Scale-Up VC at Linkedin
- Scale-Up VC at PitchBook
- Scale-Up VC at AngelList
This article "Scale-Up Venture Capital" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Scale-Up Venture Capital. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.