|Operating system||All OSes where Java Virtual Machine (JVM) is supported|
|Type||Open Source Software, Decentralized computing|
|License||Multiple open-source licenses|
Synereo is a Tel Aviv based company, developing blockchain-enabled Attention Economy solutions, that allow direct monetization of original content, posted anywhere on the net, altering the future of content publishing and distribution. The AMP is traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.
History[edit | edit source]
Synereo was founded by Dor Konforty, Anderson McCutcheon, Yuval Adam and Lucious Greg Meredith in 2014. The company raised over $5,000,000 in two crowd-funding campaigns; the first campaign was launched  in March 2015 and raised $120,000, while the second campaign, launched in October 2016, raised $4.700,000 .
In September 2016, Synereo entered a partnership with the Silicon Valley startup accelerator NFX, to build the decentralized internet over Synereo’s blockchain. Synereo later on redefined its focus turning towards creating tools for the Attention Economy as part of the company’s core philosophy.
In April, 2016, Synereo launched the Alpha phase  of its Attention Economy app, Qrator, and began growing its user base. With the launch of the Beta, Synereo had renamed the product to WildSpark.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Synereo (AMP) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap". coinmarketcap.com. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "Synereo Kicks Off Crowdsale for its 'Decentralized Facebook' Platform". Cointelegraph. Retrieved 2017-12-07.
- "Israeli cryptocurrency co Synereo raises $4.7m – Globes English". Globes (in עברית). Retrieved 2017-12-07.
- Willms, Jessie. "Synereo and NFX Guild Launch Strategic Partnership to Build a Decentralized Internet — Bitcoin Magazine". Bitcoin Magazine. Retrieved 2017-12-07.
- "Synereo announces Qrator – The First Attention Economy App". Blockchain News. 2017-04-04. Retrieved 2017-12-07.
- "Synereo Opens Beta Registration for WildSpark – First App for its AMP Token | Finance Magnates". Finance Magnates | Financial and business news. 2017-06-21. Retrieved 2017-12-07.
This article "Synereo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Synereo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.