This article possibly contains synthesis of material which does not verifiably mention or relate to the main topic. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article possibly contains original research. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Cultural origins||Mid 2010s, Cyberculture|
Trap metal (also known as scream rap or death rap) is a fusion genre that combines elements of modern trap and heavy metal, as well as elements of other genres, like industrial and nu metal. It is characterized by its loud and harsh volumes, hard hitting and distorted 808s and heavy metal guitars.
Notable artists[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- JEWELL, JIAH. "$UICIDEBOY$ GET DARK IN "I WANT TO DIE IN NEW ORLEANS"". The Nevada Sagebrush. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- Morton, Luke. "Scarlxrd: The new sound of the underground". Metal Hammer. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- Morton, Luke. "I witnessed the death of genres". Metal Hammer. Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- Cook, Lottie. "LIVE REVIEW: Reading Festival @ Little John's Farm, Reading (26/08/2018)". Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- "Unleash your fury with trap metal revolutionary SCARLXRD's explosive 'DXXM' - AFROPUNK". May 23, 2018.
- Redrup, Zach. "NEWS: Fronz (Attila) unveils new trap metal project, Bone Crew!". Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- JAMIESON, BRII (23 May 2018). "This is Trap Metal". Kerrang!.
- "Scarlxrd: The new sound of the underground".
- "Carnage "Battered Bruised & Bloody" Review".
|This article about a music genre is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Trap metal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Trap metal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.