|Main ingredients||Bread, vegetables|
Cheese may be added, if available, and the sandwich is usually open to customization by adding or withholding certain ingredients, or leaving it untoasted. Innumerable variations are available changing from location and vendors.
Others articles of the Topic Food : Nature's Fynd, Health food restaurant, Kraków gingerbread, Chakkoli, Fritter roll, List of cider producers in Devon, Wilde Brands
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of sandwiches
- Ray, Rachael. "Great Grilled Vegetable Sandwich". Food Network. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- Thomson, Natalie (16 March 2018). "Swap sandwiches for smørrebrød". The Telegraph. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "Vegetarian Sandwiches". Food & Wine. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "Vegetable Sandwich with Dill Sauce". Food & Wine. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- Wayne Gisslen (19 January 2010). Professional Cooking, College Version. John Wiley & Sons. pp. 18–. ISBN 978-0-470-19752-3. Search this book on
- "Grilled Vegetable Sandwich with Goat Cheese". McCormick. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- Tarla Dalal (2013). Mumbai Roadside Snacks. Sanjay & Co. pp. 6–. ISBN 978-81-89491-66-6. Search this book on
- Amit, Dassana (2018-01-27). "sandwich recipes 39 veg sandwich recipes (grilled, plain, toast sandwich)". Veg Recipes of India. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
This article "Vegetable sandwich" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vegetable sandwich. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.