Lua error in Module:About-distinguish at line 61: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|Original author(s)||Robert Viglione, Rolf Versluis|
|Initial release||23 May 2017|
|Ledger start||30 May 2017|
|Circulating supply||3,138,988 (as of 3 February 2018[update])|
|Supply limit||21,000,000 ZEN|
ZenCash is a cryptocurrency and private, decentralized, messaging and publishing platform. ZenCash forked from Zclassic in May 2017. ZenCash focuses on privacy, representing anonymous shielded transactions by utilizing ZK-Snarks technology for data and publishing.
History[edit | edit source]
ZenCash was launched in late May 2017 by a team with background in US military, technology, blockchain and exact sciences. In 2018, ZenCash announced its association with IOHK, a blockchain research and development company. This cooperation aims to improve ZenCash technology and increase its blockchain scalability.
Governance[edit | edit source]
ZenCash is structured as an open system of committees founded on DAOs. They have voting rights that can influence its development and general direction. Currently, the funds are controlled by Delaware-based nonprofit corporation belonging to the Zen Blockchain Foundation.
Details[edit | edit source]
ZenCash is a platform for private, decentralized messaging and publishing. ZenCash has a supply limit of 21 million coins, with no "pre-mine".
References[edit | edit source]
- "ZencashOfficial/zen". github.com. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "ZenCash: Governance-As-A-Service (GaaS) Platform For Communications, Transactions & Publishing". briandcolwell.com. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- "What You Need To Know About Zen Cash Project". steemit.com. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "What is zkSNARKs: Spooky Moon Math". blockgeeks.com. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "Introduction to zk-SNARKs with examples". media.consensys.net. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "ZenCash vs ZClassic vs ZCash". themerkle.com. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "Zen White Paper" (PDF). zensystem.io. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "Moore School students apply their finance knowledge to world of cryptocurrency". sc.edu. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "ZenCash and IOHK Partnership Advances Private, Borderless Transactions". allcoinsnews.com. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "ZenCash's Robert Viglione Talks Borderless Cryptocurrency and More". abitofnews.com. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
Others articles of the Topics Cryptography AND Economics : Peercoin, Blockchain, BoxyCoin, Zclassic, Bitcoin Private, Primecoin, Devcoin
Others articles of the Topics Economics AND Free software : Devcoin, Nxt, Zclassic, BoxyCoin
Others articles of the Topics Cryptography AND Free software : Zclassic, BoxyCoin, Devcoin, Nxt
Others articles of the Topic Cryptography : Vertcoin, Bitcoin Private, Bimil, Nxt, Bitwarden, Blockchain, NeuCoin
Others articles of the Topic Economics : CryptoNote, Bitcoin Private, Blockchain, Zclassic, Nxt, Decentralization, CoinM
Others articles of the Topic Free software : KaTeX, PPSSPP, Nxt, DHTMLX, X.Org Foundation, Ancestris, IPFire
This article "ZenCash (cryptocurrency)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ZenCash (cryptocurrency). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.