Type of site
|Created by||Sam Enrico Williams(founder and CEO)|
Zloadr is a crypto platform that provides its users with the opportunity to store, buy, sell, and transfer digital currency. The company further offers its clients information on assets longevity, crypto assets performance and legal structures of crypto assets.
History[edit | edit source]
Zloadr crypto platform was founded by Sam Enrico Williams in 2015 and launched in September of 2016. Its is based in London, W1S 1RR, UK and completed its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) API of its own ZDR token in 2017 .
In January 2018, the company announced a partnership deal with a Nigerian publishing newspaper, The Guardian in a bid to give it exposure to the cryptocurrency market in Nigeria and Africa at large . The partnership is scheduled to commence in 2019.
One month after the launch of its partnership with The Guardian, the company further boosted its global accessibility by launching its popular contents in various languages, which included Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Chinese, French, Portuguese, French, amongst other languages. The initial features that were rolled into multi-languages included the cryptocurrency market capitalization, Zloadr ICO calendar, and the cryptocurrency converter calculator.
Since its launching in 2015, the company has further launched anoother company, DocTailor launched in 2018, which is a platform created on the Ethereum blockchain to help in the creation of smart contracts especially for legal use..
Zloadr Executive Team[edit | edit source]
|Sam Enrico Williams||CEO|
|Paul Francis||Blockchain Advisor|
|José Esteban Martínez Clemente||Blockchain Advisor|
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Who wants to be a crypto MILLIONAIRE? Twins launch crypto EMPIRE from mum's kitchen". Express. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "Identical twins leave London teenage gang life in the past to become multi-millionaires worth £41m after their cryptocurrency rockets in value". Mail Online. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Zloadr's P2P platform leverages on influencers reach". The Guardian. Retrieved 1 February 2019.
- "ProgrammableWeb's Most Clicked, Shared and Talked About APIs of 2018: Payments, Banking, Blockchain and Finance". ProgrammableWeb. Retrieved 25 January 2019.
- "Zloadr Launches Due Diligence Cryptocurrency API For Developers and Funds". The Daily Telescope. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- "Bitcoin price DOWN despite sudden huge price SURGE after launch of key crypto business". Express. Retrieved 29 January 2019.
- "£100m twins from south London created cryptocurrency in mum's kitchen". Evening Standard. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- ""Always in Trouble": Populous (PPT) Founders Reveal Tough Youth". CRYPTO GLOBE. Retrieved 25 January 2019.
- "Zloadr Review – ZDR ICO Viral News Media Publishing From Influencers?". Bitcoin Exchange Guide. Retrieved 25 January 2019.
- "Zloadr Partners with Nigeria's Most Respected Newspaper to Deliver Crypto News to One Million Nigerians". The CEO Magazine. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "Crypto Platform Zloadr Launches New Currency Calculator". IT WEB. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Crypto Platform Zloadr Boosts Global Accessibility With New Language Options". THAI BUSINESS NEWS. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- "Zloadr announced a platform for smart contracts DocTailor". BIT CRYPTO NEWS. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- "DocTailor DOCT ICO: Smart Legal Contract Blockchain Market?". Bitcoin Exchange Guide. Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- "Zloadr: Announces Two New Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Experts to Join the ICO Team". Retrieved 27 January 2019.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Zloadr" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Zloadr. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.