|File:5paisa logo.png |
|5paisa Capital Limited|
|Traded as||BSE: 540776, NSE: 5PAISA|
Area served 🗺️
|Prakarsh Gagdani (Director, CEO)|
Number of employees
5paisa capital ltd. (5paisa) is discount broking company based in India. 5paisa is a member of NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX that provides retail broking, currencies and commodities trading, mutual funds, IPO and bonds.
The company's headquarters is located in Mumbai and has a physical presence in several major cities in India. 5paisa is listed on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange of India and has been named among the ten largest brokers in India.
5paisa was originally incorporated on July 10, 2010, as a public limited company with the name of Indian Infoline Finance Holding Limited. In August 2015 the company was changed to 5paisa capital limited. In 2016 IIFL holding Board invested $10 million and hived off into a separate entity.
In November 2017, 5paisa started trading on NSE and BSE.
The company released its mobile app and as of 2018, there were over a million users.
In May 2020, the company launched 5paisa loans, a peer-to-peer lending platform that connects borrowers and lenders.
5paisa allows trading facility in equity, derivative, commodities, and currency segments and provides services regarding mutual fund, personal loan and insurance.
It recently rolled out Options X, brokerage plan for options trading, enabling investors and traders to capitalize on market opportunities.
Awards and recognition
- Won "Best Digital Startup Award" of 2018.
- 5paisa mobile app was recognized as the Best Trading App at the Mobby’s awards
- Won Best Broking Fintech Product for its mobile app at ABP News -BFSI awards
- Prakarsh Gagdani, CEO of 5paisa, was felicitated as the Fintech Leader of the Year award
- Sultana, Nasrin (16 November 2017). "5Paisa Capital shares hit 5% lower circuit on market debut". Mint.
- "IIFL arm 5Paisa Capital lists at five pct discount". The Financial Express. 17 November 2017.
- Mascarenhas, Rajesh (15 November 2017). "5Paisa Capital of IIFL Group will list on November 16". The Economic Times.
- "5Paisa.com becomes 10th largest broker in India". The Economic Times. 26 December 2019.
- "IIFL Holdings gets nod to demerge 5 Paisa Digital Undertaking". The Indian Express. 1 October 2016.
- "5Paisa Capital lists at Rs 400 on NSE, slips 5% within minutes". The Economic Times. 16 November 2017.
- "5paise.com users cross 1 million". Business Line. 14 May 2018.
- "5Paisa.com introduces unique portfolio analyser for investors". The Economic Times. 17 February 2020.
- "5Paisa.com launches unique portfolio analyser for investors". Pragativadi. 21 February 2020.
- Bhakta, Pratik (5 February 2019). "5paisa partners with Smallcase Technologies". The Economic Times.
- "5paisa.com launches peer-to-peer lending platform". Devdiscourse. 14 May 2020.
- Kothiyal, Kavya (17 July 2018). "5Paisa.com plans to raise ₹103.5 crore via rights issue to enter P2P lending business". Mint.
- "5paise.com launches new options plan". Business Line. 17 June 2019.
- "5paisa wins Best Broking Fintech Product at ABP News -BFSI awards". India Infoline.
- "Trade the millennial way with India's top broking Apps". Deccan Chronicle. 26 February 2020.
- "ABP news recognizes 5paisa Capital with Brand Excellence Award". India Infoline. 17 December 2019.
This article "5paisa" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:5paisa. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.