|File:Authenticook - logo.png|
|Ameya Deshpande (Co-Founder)|
Priyanka Deshpande (Co-Founder)
Aneesh Dhairyawan (Co-Founder)
Authenticook is an Indian food tech platform based in Mumbai where people can book the home-cooked meal and dine at the chef's home. It currently operates in Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Goa, Jaipur, Udaipur, Delhi, Chennai, Kochi, Amritsar, Pondicherry, Lucknow, and Ahmedabad. The company was the only Indian company and one of 10 global companies to be selected for Booking.com’s Booster Programme amongst more than 700 applicants from more than 100 countries. The company, through this programme, got funded for EUR 200,000.
The company was co-founded by Ameya Deshpande, Aneesh Dhairyawan, and Priyanka Deshpande in September 2015 in Mumbai. By the end of 2016, the company expanded into few more cities including Jaipur, New Delhi, Bengaluru, and Amritsar.
- Selected as a top 10 ventures globally and won 200,000 euros in a contest run by Booking.com amongst more than 700 applicants from more than 100 countries
Others articles of the Topics Mumbai AND India : Bombay, Jersey City, Bollywood
Others articles of the Topic Food : Fruit pudding, Nuestra Cocina, List of female chefs with Michelin stars, Hot hamburger plate, Winchester Cheese Company, Maoz Vegetarian, G.N.P.C.
Others articles of the Topic Mumbai : Bombay, Jersey City, Vadodara encounter, Bollywood
Others articles of the Topic India : Kissht, Kalyan Banerjee (homoeopath), LimeRoad, Youth league U13, Quikjet Airlines, Meet Barot, India
- "In quest of authentic meals, these foodies experiment with home cooks". The Times Group. 13 December 2017.
- Madhukalya, Anwesha (13 February 2018). "This startup lets you book traditional, home-cooked meals at someone else's home". Business Today.
- Dar, Vaishali (6 May 2017). "Authenticook Joins Booking Booster Programme to Pitch for €500k Grant". Businessworld.
- "The Booking Booster Finale!". Booking.com. 27 June 2017.
- "Indian Food Startup Authenticook Gets Rs 1.45 Cr from Booking.Com". Businessworld. 28 June 2017.
- "To give travellers authentic Indian tastes, one startup is inviting them over to locals' homes". Quartz (publication). 21 July 2017.
- "Food startup Authenticook gets Rs 1.45cr from Booking.com". The Economic Times. 27 June 2017.
This article "Authenticook" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Authenticook. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.