Bulusu Krishna Chaitanya
|Bulusu Krishna Chaitanya|
|Born||September 17, 1984|
Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India
|🎓 Alma mater||Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Télécom Paris, Institute Eurecom, Pondicherry Engineering College (Pondicherry University)|
|Mitigation of Non-linear effects of power amplifier in 5G Radiocommunications|
|🏅 Awards||Thales Academia Award (2007)|
Bulusu S. S. Krishna Chaitanya (Telugu: బులుసు శ్రీ సతీష్ కృష్ణచైతన్య, IAST: Bulusu Śrī Satīś Kṛṣṇa Caitanya) is an Indian engineer, researcher and academic from Yanam, Puducherry, India. He is assistant professor of Mahindra Ecole Centrale, Hyderabad.
He was born in September 17, 1984 to Bulusu Subrahmanyam and Venkata Lakshmi at Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India. He belongs to Bouloussou family of Yanam and is paternal great-grandson of Bouloussou Soubramanion Sastroulou, prominent politician during French colonial rule in Yanam in the early 20th century.
He was inspired to pursue engineering by his grand father Bulusu Jaganadha Sastry and received his B.Tech. degree in electronics and communications engineering from Pondicherry Engineering College (PEC), Pondicherry, India, in 2005. He was recipient of Thales-French Ministry of External Affairs (MAE) scholarship in 2007. He received his M.S. degree in mobile communications from Télécom Paris/Institute Eurecom, Sophia Antipolis, France, in 2009.
There he pursued his internship under David Gesbert, a pioneer of MIMO Communications who himself was student of Arogyaswami Paulraj of Stanford university and the inventor of MIMO. From 2010 to 2011, he worked a Project Officer under supervision of Prof. Bhaskar Ramamurthi at IIT Madras, Chennai, India. From 2011 to 2012, he worked as electronics engineer at Institute of Electronics, Microelectronics and Nanotechnology (IEMN, UMR CNRS 8520), Villeneuve d’Ascq, France. He obtained his Ph.D. degree in 5G radiocommunications from Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM), Paris, France, in 2016 and since then has been associate member of its Cedric department. During 2016 and 2017, he was post-doctorant at National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA), Rennes, France.
His research interests include digital signal processing, digital communications, embedded systems, with special focus on Deep learning, massive MIMO, HPA linearization, PAPR reduction, channel estimation and receiver synchronization techniques. He is a member of IEEE, Institution of Engineers (India) and Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE). He is author of technical papers in 9 international conferences and 4 international journals, and holds a European patent. He has been involved in few European and French research projects involving broadcasting systems and PMR systems. As of mid-2020, his h-index is 7 and i10-index is 6, while the number of citations is 171.
- One among 10 recipients of Thales Academia award from India in 2007.[note 1] That award was jointly sponsored by Thales Group and French Ministry of External Affairs.
- Member of IEEE (along with IEEE Communication Society, Signal Processing Society, Broadcasting Society and Vehicular Technology Society)
- Member of Institution of Engineers (India)
- Member of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
- Conservatoire national des arts et métiers
- Télécom Paris
- Pondicherry Engineering College
- Bouloussou family
- "Faculty". www.mahindraecolecentrale.edu.in.
- Bulusu, Sri Satish Krishna Chaitanya (2016). Réduction du PAPR pour les systèmes utilisant la modulation FBMC-OQAM en présence d'amplificateur de puissance non-linéaire (PhD). Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers.
- "Faculty". www.mahindraecolecentrale.edu.in.
- "Arrêté du 11 mars 2010" (PDF). Bulletin officiel du ministère de l’Économie, de l’Industrie et de l’Emploi et du ministère du Budget, des Comptes publics, de la Fonction publique, et de la Réforme de l’État. 2010.
- "Cédric | Bulusu". cedric.cnam.fr.
- "Method for Conditioning a Signal for Amplification Thereof, Method for Amplification, Associated Conditioning Device and Amplification Device".
- K. C. Bulusu et al., “Quasi-optimal tone reservation PAPR reduction algorithm for next generation broadcasting systems: A performance/complexity/latency tradeoff with testbed implementation,” IEEE Trans. Broadcast., vol. 64, no. 4, p. 899, Dec. 2018.
- "Dr. Sri Satish Krishna Chaitanya Bulusu". scholar.google.fr.
- "5-FichesFrance Monde.xp" (PDF). Retrieved 2021-02-05.
- Letter signed by Assistant director of university cooperation and professional formation, French Ministry of external affairs and the directice of communications of Thales group, Paris, 22 June 2007.
- Bulusu Krishna Chaitanya publications indexed by Google Scholar
This article "Bulusu Krishna Chaitanya" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bulusu Krishna Chaitanya. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.