Jude Feranmi Kolawole
Jude Feranmi Kolawole is the co-founder and CEO of Founding Networks, Formerly KOWA Party national youth leader. He is also currently the convener of the Raising New Voices Initiative, and president of Nigeria United Against Terrorism.
|Jude Feranmi Kolawole|
|File:Jude Faranmi Kolawole.jpg |
|Born||Ilesa East, Osun State, Nigeria|
|🏡 Residence||Abuja, Nigeria.|
|🏫 Education||Obafemi Awolowo University|
|Title||Co-Founder and CEO of Founding Networks|
Career and politics
Jude became the youngest National Youth Leader of a party in Nigeria when he was elected by Kowa party at age 24. He is a community organizer both in and out of politics and has also been involve in advocacy.
Jude is a public speaker and has authored a book related to national issues title The Pragmatics of Real CHANGE. He is currently seeking to elect new caucus under his leadership as the New Voice Movement leader by crowdfunding up to one billion Naira to fund elections for 25 young member of parliament under 35 years in Nigeria National Assembly (Nigeria).
He contested for councillorship elections in Ilesa East local government/ ward 10 in Osun State under Kowa Party but he was omitted from the ballot. After his party join Political alliance with 39 other political party to form a coalition of united political parties (CUPP) which had the People’s Democratic Party (Nigeria) and some breakaway fractions of the ruling party All Progressives Congress (Apc); He resigned as his party Youth National Leader and membership of KOWA party.
He has been involved on several peacebuilding mission and civil society organisation movements such as Occupy Nigeria, BudgiT, Not Too Young To Run, Raising New Voices campaign, Participate Movement, Ready To Run platform by YIAGA, Founding Networks.
Under the hashtag #NoToIslamicExremism #NoToIslamicTerrorism that trended on social media, He was linked to deepening the narrative of Islamic extremism after the shiites massacre in 2016, Under a Citizens United Against Terrorism banner which advocated against maltreatment and extrajudicial killings of shiitemuslims in the Northern part of Nigeria.
- "Defy all odds to succeed-judeferanmi". punchng.com.
- "four-young nigerian politicians to watch out for". tynigerian.ng.
- "kowa-party-youth-leader-resigns/". vanguardngr.com.
- "End sarskowa party calls reform police force". today.ng.
- "Nigerians want buhari tackle 2019". dailynigerian.com.
- "Youths are not leaders of tomorrow but leaders of today kowa party youth leader". lawyard.ng.
- "Ambassador-symington launches yali transparency campaign lagos". ng.usembassy.gov.
- "Nafisaatiku disrupting political system". bellanaija.com.
- "fullnews". ilorin.info.
- "Stories". allafrica.com.
- "campaign against Shiite extremism launched". vanguardngr.com.
- "National youth leader of kowa party judeferanmiresigns". signalng.com.
- "jfk official bio". medium.com.
- "Kidnappers abduct elder statesman". herald.ng.
- "senisarakieloghosaosundebyenyanbitruseromoegbejule here is ynaijas 2018 new establishment list". akh99.com.
- "kowa-party-holds-policy-conference". saharareporters.com.
- "Bt exclusive kowa party youth leader judeferanmi how kowa party will shock nigerians in 2019". breaking.com.ng.
- "a manual for youthful activism nigerian". ozy.com.
- "events". ted.com.
- "Author wants artistes to campaign against vote selling/Nigerian author-judeferanmi". sundiatapost.com.
- "Youths urged to leverage on not too young to run law". leadership.ng.
- "Group commences crowdfunding young politicians seeking political office". naija.ng.
- "Kowa party fails to submit its candidates name for the just concluded osun state lg elections". lindaikejisblog.com.
- "2019 PDP 38 other parties form coalition against buhari". thenationonlineng.net.
- "Jude feranmikowa national youth leader resigns after 2 years". latestupdates247.com.
- "Jude feranmikowa national youth leader resigns". eletiofe.com.
- "Bt exclusive kowa party youth leader judeferanmi how kowa party will shock nigerians in 2019". thebreakingtimes.com.
- "Young-professionals-float-movement". thenationonlineng.net.
- "Break the hold raising new voices launches one billion naira crowdfunding campaign for youth candidates". barbaric.com.ng.
- "Group to support youths to contest elections". dailytrust.com.ng.
- "Nigerian youths must get serious to be taken seriously". dailynigerian.com.
- "Shiites islamic extremism terrorism what nigeria must do by-judeferanmi". newsrescue.com.
- "campaign against Shiite extremism launched in Lagos". aitonline.tv.
- "Cowards linking shiamuslims to boko haram as they inked". m.thenigerianvoice.com.
This article "Jude Feranmi Kolawole" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jude Feranmi Kolawole. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.