Number of employees
Linzhi Ltd., known as Linzhi, is a semiconductor manufacturer based in Shenzhen, China founded by Chen Min, the co-founder of Canaan Creative who also designed the first Bitcoin Mining ASIC. It produces application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for initial use in accelerating Ethereum and Ethereum Classic's ethhash algorithm. The first product is called Lavasnow and is claimed to use 1/8th the electricity compared to the current competitor and computes 1,400 million hashes per second to generate roughly $20 per day.  Lavasnow is set to launch in April of 2019.
Linzhi has spent $4 Million on production of Lavasnow.
References[edit | edit source]
- De, Nikhilesh (Sep 13, 2018). "A New Line of Powerful ASIC Miners Is Coming to Ethereum". Coindesk. Retrieved Jan 13, 2019.
- Marinoff, Nick (Sep 14, 2018). "New Mining Manufacturer Linzhi Announces Ethereum ASIC Miner". Bitcoin Magazine. Retrieved Jan 13, 2019.
- Khan, Razi (Sep 18, 2018). "Chen Min's New Mining Manufacturer Linzhi Announces Ethereum Classic ASIC Miner". Block Publisher. Retrieved Jan 13, 2019.
- Naiz, Tabassum (Sep 20, 2018). "Canaan Bitcoin Chip Designer To Develop New Ethereum ASICs". Bitcoin Chaser. Retrieved Jan 13, 2019.
- Masters, Christine (Jan 9, 2019). "Ethereum (ETH) Developers Again Split Over Issue of ASIC Resistance". cryptovest. Retrieved Jan 13, 2019.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Linzhi Ltd" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Linzhi Ltd. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.