Paisalo Digital Limited
|Public Limited Company|
|Traded as||NSE: PAISALO|
(Founder & Managing director)
|Subsidiaries||Nupur Finvest Private Limited|
Paisalo Digital Limited (formally known as S.E. Investments Limited.) (NSE: PAISALO) (BSE: 532900) is a non-banking finance company (NBFC) registered under the Companies Act, 1956 of India, engaged in the business loans, income generation loans, SME and MSME loans for business purpose across India. The company is headquartered in New Delhi.
S.E. Investments Limited was incorporated in 1992 by Sunil Agarwal and holds the position of managing director of the company since 1992. S.E. Investments Limited was the first Company at Agra to be registered by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
In January 2018, S.E. Investments Ltd. was renamed to Paisalo Digital Ltd. The company launched a new mobile app for quick disbursement of loans with the same name. Paisalo Digital Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE: 532900) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE: PAISALO).
- Non-bank financial institution (NBFI)
- NBFC & MFI in India
- Bajaj Finance
- Dewan Housing Finance Corporation
- "Paisalo Digital Ltd. - The Wall Street Journal". The Wall Street Journal.
- "Paisalo Digital Ltd. - MSN". MSN.
- "Paisalo Digital Ltd. - NDTV". NDTV.
- "Paisalo Enables MSME Segment with Easy Loans for Small Businesses and Individuals". India Education Diary. January 30, 2018.
- "We expect a growth of 15-16% this year: SE Investments". Moneycontrol.com. 24 October 2016.
- "Sunil Agarwal, Managing Director, Paisalo Digital Limited". India Infoline. June 12, 2018.
- "Sunil Agarwal, Managing Director, Paisalo Digital Limited". India Infoline. 12 June 2018.
- "Paisalo Digital Ltd. (Paisalo) - Company History". Business Standard.
- "Interview with Mr Sunil Agarwal MD of SE Investments Ltd". India Microfinance.
- "Company History - Paisalo Digital Ltd". The Economic Times.
- "Paisalo Digital Ltd Share Price - Paisalo Digital". India Infoline.
- "Looking at strong growth for next four quarters, says Paisalo Digital". Moneycontrol.com. January 18, 2018.
- "Paisalo launches app for smart loan transactions". The Statesman (India). January 24, 2018.
- "Paisalo Digital Limited - BSE Ltd. (Bombay Stock Exchange)". Bombay Stock Exchange.
- "Paisalo Digital Limited - NSE - National Stock Exchange of India Ltd". National Stock Exchange of India.
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND India : Lenskart, VIF Airways, Quikjet Airlines, RedSeer Management Consulting, Rising Northeast, Kissht, LimeRoad
Others articles of the Topic Finance : John A. Kilpatrick, E-Doley
Others articles of the Topic Companies : WittyFeed, VIF Airways, Fodero Dining Car Company, Capitalism, Ouvry, Kissht, Lisa Frank
Others articles of the Topic India : Trishna Mukherjee, Lenskart, Uttar Pradesh, Swarna Bharat Party, Sadak 2, Youth league U13, Tejaji Nagar
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Paisalo Digital Limited" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Paisalo Digital Limited. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.