Taklimakan Network is a blockchain-based social media platform, which rewards its users with the cryptocurrency TAN for publishing content. The platform operates mainly for education and trading for digital assets, using Artificial Intelligence, the blockchain tech, and social networking.
The Taklimakan project was designed as a go-between all categories of blockchain technology users; with the goal of increasing financial literacy among people who need access to trading tools and analysis.[unreliable source][unreliable source] The platform operates as both desktop (web) and mobile application. Trading and analytical tools and educational materials are aimed at expanding mass participation in the blockchain market. Taklimakan offers a moderated news aggregator and an analytical service, and even allows its users to participate in crowdsourcing forecasts.[unreliable source]
The Main Interface Components
- Educational section is dedicated to knowledge and training of investors and beginners in basic skills, principles, etc. Education includes articles, courses, and webinars. Materials for training will be both paid and free.
- News Aggregator of current news publications from popular sources such as Coindesk and Cointelegraph, working in automatic mode, although strictly moderated in accordance with all copyrights.
- Blog section sorts users' content by various topics. The most popular bloggers by rating are shown in the "Bloggers" section.
- "Bringing Innovative Tech To The Crypto Space: Taklimakan Network Launches A Crypto Platform For All Traders' Needs Using AI And Blockchain". Oracle Times. 2019-05-25. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- "Taklimakan Network and SocialMedia.Market Form Partnership". Bitcoinist.com. 2018-04-12. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- Darren Heitner (2018-03-31). "How This Startup Wants to Fill Crypto Void Left by Biggest Financial Institutions". Inc.com. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- Guest Author (2018-05-30). "Visionary Taklimakan – The next crypto literacy". AMBCrypto. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- Taklimakan social media platform
This article "Taklimakan network" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Taklimakan network. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.