|Founded 📆||1989 by David Yang|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Milpitas, CA|
Area served 🗺️
|Ulf Persson (CEO)|
Number of employees
ABBYY is a multinational software company that specializes in document capture and optical character recognition. It was founded by Armenian-born entrepreneur David Yang. ABBYY has global offices in Milpitas, Munich, Moscow, and offices in various[clarification needed] European and Asian cities.
ABBYY developed the OCR software program ABBYY FineReader. The company also provides high-volume OCR conversion with software tools such as ABBYY FineReader Server. In 2018, ABBYY moved into the development of artificial intelligence applications for such areas as computer vision.
- ABBYY Global Offices
- ABBYY Group Appoints New CEO
- ABBYY’s FineReader Product Ranked amongst the top 5 OCR products on the Market
- ABBYY Recognition Server Rebrands as ABBYY FineReader Server and Gets a Major Update. Yahoo News.
- ABBYY contact
- ABBYY to Showcase Real-Time AI-Enabled Solutions at MWC Barcelona 2019. Associated Press.
- ABBYY Expands Global Access to Its AI-enabling Technologies During Q4 2018.
This article "ABBYY" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ABBYY. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.