|File:RE Engine logo.jpg|
|Initial release||January 2017|
|Platform||Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One|
Search RE Engine on Amazon.
RE Engine is a proprietary game engine developed by Capcom and used for "all next-generation Capcom games" The first game to utilize RE Engine is Resident Evil 7: Biohazard in 2017. RE Engine is the successor of MT Framework which was first used in 2006.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2019)
Capcom used the MT Framework engine to produce multiple big budget games. While developing Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, the game platform was upgraded to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the PS VR was also considered. The MT Framework was not satisfactory. In order to produce more photo-realistic graphics, the development team began to create a new game engine called RE engine.
These games are powered by RE Engine.
|2017||Resident Evil 7: Biohazard||Survival horror, FPS||PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR, Xbox One, Windows|||
|2019||Resident Evil 2||Survival horror, TPS||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows|||
|Devil May Cry 5||Hack and slash||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows|||
|TBA||Resident Evil 8||Survival horror||TBA|||
- Resident Evil 7 — Capcom Explains Why They Built A Brand New Engine Instead of Using MT Framework
- "Famitsu Interview Reveals Resident Evil 7 is About 65 Percent Complete!". June 16, 2016. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
- "Devil May Cry 5 is 15 to 16 hours, uses upgraded RE Engine". Shacknews. January 9, 2019. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
- Alex Osborn (2018-06-11). "E3 2018: Resident Evil 2 Remake Release Date Announced". IGN. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
- "The Resident Evil 2 remake looks spectacular in the new Resi 7 engine (and horrible. Really, really horrible)". GamesRadar+. June 14, 2018. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
- "CAPCOM: Devil May Cry 5 Official Site". www.devilmaycry5.com. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
- Resident Evil 8 Plans are ‘Already in Motion’
Others articles of the Topics 2010s AND Computer graphics : Foundation Engine
Others articles of the Topics Computer graphics AND Information technology : Foundation Engine
Others articles of the Topics 2010s AND Information technology : Foundation Engine
Others articles of the Topic 2010s : Planet Panic (Animated Short), Mark of Death, WWE Yolo County Tag Team Championship, FIFA (video game series), Foundation Engine, John Moorhead (footballer), Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion
Others articles of the Topic Computer graphics : Foundation Engine
Others articles of the Topic Information technology : eMix, Foundation Engine, Blockchain, Central processing unit, Digital currency, Streaming media
|This Capcom-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "RE Engine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:RE Engine. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.