|Industry||Financial services, technology|
|Founder 👔||Halsey Minor|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Uphold (formerly Bitreserve) is a cloud-based digital money platform. Users can buy, hold, convert and transact across currencies and commodities, including cryptocurrencies. Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, it also has offices in Larkspur, California, Braga, London, and Shanghai, Uphold allows users to convert bitcoin into "cloud money,"
In June 2015, Uphold removed all fees regarding money transfer for verified members.
During late October 2020, Uphold suddenly discontinued their relationship with crypto-lending provider Cred 
- Circle (company)
- List of bitcoin companies
- 'Cloud Money' to be Disruptive (Flash video). CNBC. 16 June 2015. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- Roberts, Daniel (14 October 2015). "This bitcoin startup is changing its name and moving away from bitcoin". Fortune. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- Kharpal, Arjun (12 June 2015). "A bitcoin start-up has made exchanging currency free". CNBC. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- Reed, Sam. "Crypto users left hanging as Uphold and CredEarn announce sudden end to relationship". COZYIT. Retrieved 27 October 2020.
This article "Uphold" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Uphold. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.