Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Biju kanya ratna Yojana
Biju Kanya Ratna Yojana
Biju Kanya Ratna Yojana is a initiative by Government of Odisha,which aims towards prohibition of gender biased sex determination,promote awareness & enhance the welfare benefits deliberated for girls,the scheme was launched as a pilot project targeting 3 districts of odisha Ganjam,Dhenkanal district and Anugul to balance child sex ratio.,Acoording to census 2011 the population of odisha is 41,974,218 of which male and female are 21,212,136 and 20,762,082 respectively, and according to census CSR in odisha has declined from 953 in 2001 to 941 in 2011 and 967 in 1991 to 941 in 2011 in Nayagarh,Ganjam,Dhenkanal district & Anugul how ever,Nayagarh is covered under Beti Bachao,Beti Padhao Yojana .it is completly a state funded and monitored scheme,.In population Census of 2011 disclose that population ratio of india 2011 the total female sex ratio of india is 940 per 1000 of males and female child sex ratio is 944 girl children per every 1000 boy children and in it will fall to 898 by 2031. . The Biju Kanya Ratna Yojana was launched on 3rd september 2016, by Chief Minister of Odisha, addressing on the launching event Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik create awareness on gender discrimination against girls,their health,nutrition and education.The scheme was launched with initial funding of 3.5 crore for three years and plan to construct 24000 anganwadi center in next four years,1000 new anganwadi centers were inaugurated  Activities like felicitation of hospitals birth of girl child,Workshops for awareness,celebration of girl child day would be taken under this scheme.
|Biju kanya ratna Yojana|
|Country||Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 446: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Chief Minister||Naveen Patnaik|
|Ministry||Women and child development, Odisha|
|Launched||3 sep 2016|
- To Assist financially by disburse amount in their Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Focus on gender critical districts.
- Social mobilization and campaign to creat equality of girl child.
- Enrollment of girls to elementary education.
- Tracking academic status of girls and to take preventive measures.
- train them of self defence,health care,nutrition awarness.
- Promotion of access to education,provision of toilets in every schools for girls.
- Sensitise juvenile girls on reproductive and sexual health.
Female foeticide in India is escalating steadily.The increment in the natural ratio i.e from 103-107 is inconvenient,it leads to female foeticide. According to indian census sex ratio of (0-6) age group has risen from 107.5 males per 100 females in 2001 to 108 in 2011,.The negligence in girl child's health,the lack of care that leads health issue and mortality.The SRS data shows rural area in India 40/1000 boys and 43/1000 girls died before turning one and in urban 23/1000 boys and 28/1000 girls couldn't survive. The child sex ratio i.e number of girls per 1000 boys has shown declination in four districts of Odisha from 2001 to 2011,the sex ratio in Ganjam,Dhenkanal, Nayagarh and Anugul are 908,877,855 and 899 respectively it is less than the state average of 941 With technology the early determination of sex with fatal result of female foeticide, it is expected that if the imbalanced continue it would lead to be a Sex ratio in india will drop below 900 per 1000 boys by 2021,The dowry system in India is one of the vital reason of Female foeticide generally in indian society parents are pressurize to provide large dowries for daughters that leads to raise in female child mortality rate .
- "Which state government has launched Biju Kanya Ratna Yojana for the development of girls? - General Knowledge Today". www.gktoday.in.
- "Orissa Population Sex Ratio in Orissa Literacy rate Odissa 2011-2018". www.census2011.co.in.
- Ians (3 September 2016). "Odisha government launches Biju Kanya Ratna Yojana" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "Female Sex Ratio in India, Census 2011". www.mapsofindia.com.
- "Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik launches 'Biju Kanya Ratna Yojana' to save girl child". 3 September 2016.
- September 3, P. T. I.; September 3, 2016UPDATED:; Ist, 2016 18:10. "Patnaik launches Biju Kanya Ratna Yojana to save girl child". India Today.
- "India at Glance - Population Census 2011 - Census2011.co.in". www.census2011.co.in.
- "More girls than boys die before turning one in India - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Odisha govt launches scheme to improve child sex ratio - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Skewed sex ratio: MP launches 'Beti Bachao Abhiyan' - Times of India". The Times of India.
Biju Kanya Ratna Yojna
Biju Kanya Ratna Yojna
This article "Biju kanya ratna Yojana" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Biju kanya ratna Yojana. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.