|Original author(s)||Guy Zyskind|
Alex "Sandy" Pentland
|White paper||Enigma: Decentralized Computation Platform with Guaranteed Privacy|
|Initial release||September 11, 2017|
Enigma is a decentralised data marketplace protocol and cryptocurrency created by a team of Massachusetts Institute of Technology graduates and researchers,[non-primary source needed] and incubated at MIT Media Lab.[non-primary source needed] The Enigma protocol is a second-layer, off-chain network that aims to solve issues of scalability and privacy on the blockchain.[non-primary source needed][non-primary source needed] Enigma's CEO is Guy Zyskind.
History[edit | edit source]
Enigma was created by Guy Zyskind and Oz Nathan along with their advisor and MIT Professor Alex Pentland. The project first began as an attempt to create homomorphic encryption, a form of encryption that allows computer systems to query secured databases which actually allow them decrypted access.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Enigma And KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption". Payment Week. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "Project: Enigma". MIT Media Lab. Retrieved 10 January 2018.
- Guy Zyskind; Oz Nathan; Alex ’Sandy’ Pentland. "Enigma: Decentralized Computation Platform with Guaranteed Privacy" (PDF).
- "Enigma and KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption". PaymentsJournal. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "Here's one way hackers can be stopped from stealing millions in an initial coin offering". Business Insider. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- "Enigma, MIT Media Lab's Blockchain-based Encrypted Data Marketplace, to Launch Beta". Bitcoin Magazine. Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- "Enigma, le système de cryptage de données basé sur la blockchain du MIT Media Lab". L'Usine Digitale. Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- Greenberg, Andy (June 30, 2015). "MIT's Bitcoin-Inspired 'Enigma' Lets Computers Mine Encrypted Data". WIRED. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
[edit | edit source]
- Official website
- Buy vpn fast. Buy vpn for iPhone Buy strong filter, buy peroxyprote, buy metroprote Please visit this website:
|This article about a cryptocurrency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Enigma (project)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Enigma (project). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.