|Original author(s)||Guy Zyskind|
Alex "Sandy" Pentland
|White paper||Enigma: Decentralized Computation Platform with Guaranteed Privacy|
|Initial release||September 11, 2017|
Enigma is a decentralised data marketplace protocol and cryptocurrency created by a team of Massachusetts Institute of Technology graduates and researchers,[non-primary source needed] and incubated at MIT Media Lab.[non-primary source needed] The Enigma protocol is a second-layer, off-chain network that aims to solve issues of scalability and privacy on the blockchain.[non-primary source needed][non-primary source needed] Enigma's CEO is Guy Zyskind.
Enigma was created by Guy Zyskind and Oz Nathan along with their advisor and MIT Professor Alex Pentland. The project first began as an attempt to create homomorphic encryption, a form of encryption that allows computer systems to query secured databases which actually allow them decrypted access.
- "Enigma And KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption". Payment Week. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "Project: Enigma". MIT Media Lab. Retrieved 10 January 2018.
- Guy Zyskind; Oz Nathan; Alex ’Sandy’ Pentland. "Enigma: Decentralized Computation Platform with Guaranteed Privacy" (PDF).
- "Enigma and KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption". PaymentsJournal. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "Here's one way hackers can be stopped from stealing millions in an initial coin offering". Business Insider. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- "Enigma, MIT Media Lab's Blockchain-based Encrypted Data Marketplace, to Launch Beta". Bitcoin Magazine. Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- "Enigma, le système de cryptage de données basé sur la blockchain du MIT Media Lab". L'Usine Digitale. Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- Greenberg, Andy (June 30, 2015). "MIT's Bitcoin-Inspired 'Enigma' Lets Computers Mine Encrypted Data". WIRED. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- Official website
- Buy vpn fast. Buy vpn for iPhone Buy strong filter, buy peroxyprote, buy metroprote Please visit this website:
|This article about a cryptocurrency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Enigma (project)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Enigma (project). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.