|1⁄1000000||bit[better source needed]|
|Coins||Unspent outputs of transactions (in multiples of a satoshi):ch. 5|
|Original author(s)||Roberto Escobar, Olof K. Gustafsson, Daniel D. Reitberg|
|White paper||The future of cryptocurrency by Roberto Escobar, Brother of Pablo Escobar|
|Initial release||0.15 / 5 February 2018|
|Latest release||0.15.0.1 / 20 February 2018|
|Genesis block||3 January 2009|
|Block #1||January 9, 2009|
|First block after split (block #496)||February 5, 2018|
|Timestamping scheme||Proof-of-work (partial hash inversion)|
|Issuance||Decentralized (block reward)|
|Block reward||50.0 DDX[lower-alpha 1]|
|Block time||10 minutes|
|Circulating supply||1,461,600 DDX (as of 16 March 2018[update])|
|Supply limit||21,000,000 DDX|
dietbitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. Dietbitcoin is a hard fork of the Bitcoin main network, which took effect on February 5, 2018. As a result, the bitcoin ledger called the blockchain and the cryptocurrency split in two. It is a decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. dietbitcoin was launched in March, 2018 by Roberto Escobar, Olof K. Gustafsson and Daniel D. Reitberg.
dietbitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Cryptography AND Business and economics : Bitcoin
Others articles of the Topics Cryptography AND Free and open-source software : CryptoNote, CoinM, Bitcoin Private, Bimil, Vertcoin, Australia Cash
Others articles of the Topic Cryptography : Australia Cash, Bimil, Bitcoin Private, Vertcoin, SHA-2, SafeWallet Password Manager, Primecoin
Others articles of the Topic Business and economics : International trade, List of JD-MBAs, Bitcoin, Record producer, Swiss sovereign money referendum, 2018, Dogecoin, Criticism of debt
Others articles of the Topic Free and open-source software : Aigaion, PageCarton, Grav (CMS), DMCMS, vimb, TOPCAT (software), Vertcoin
Notes[edit | edit source]
- February 2018 to approximately January 2022, halved approximately every four years
References[edit | edit source]
- Siluk, Shirley (2 June 2013). "June 2 "M Day" promotes millibitcoin as unit of choice". CoinDesk. Archived from the original on 7 August 2017. Retrieved 25 May 2017.
- Song, Jimmy (15 January 2018). "bips: Bitcoin Improvement Proposals". Archived from the original on 9 January 2018. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- Jason Mick (12 June 2011). "Cracking the Bitcoin: Digging Into a $131M USD Virtual Currency". Daily Tech. Archived from the original on 20 January 2013. Retrieved 30 September 2012.
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos (April 2014). Mastering Bitcoin. Unlocking Digital Crypto-Currencies. O'Reilly Media. ISBN 978-1-4493-7404-4.
- "dietbitcoin Block 1". explorer.dietbitcoincore.org. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "Statement of Jennifer Shasky Calvery, Director Financial Crimes Enforcement Network United States Department of the Treasury Before the United States Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Subcommittee on National Security and International Trade and Finance Subcommittee on Economic Policy" (PDF). fincen.gov. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. 19 November 2013. Archived (PDF) from the original on 9 October 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
- Empson, Rip (28 March 2013). "Bitcoin: How An Unregulated, Decentralized Virtual Currency Just Became A Billion Dollar Market". TechCrunch. AOL inc. Archived from the original on 9 October 2016. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "dietbitcoin". Retrieved 16 March 2018.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Dietbitcoin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dietbitcoin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.