Smart Block Laboratory
Smart Block Laboratory logo
Smart Block Laboratory
|Industry||Financial Markets, Cryptocurrency|
|Lvov Pavel (Founder)|
Number of employees
Smart Block Laboratory is a Russia-based cryptocurrency exchange company. Founded 2017 in Moscow, Russia. The company is involved in a several ways of informational technology: Blockchain, IoT, BogData, Cloud computing. In Febrary 2018 it became a general member of Hyperledger project (a global cross-industry collabortation of leaders in finance, banking, IoT and other technologies, hosted by The Linux Foundation)... Thus, Smart Block Laboratory is Silver Member of Linux, General Member of Hyperledger and IBM Business Partner .
The main developing direction of company is creating a blockchain applications, software and services, also an investigation in the distributed storing and validating technologies – the blockchain projects.
In the second quarter of 2018, on the basis of the conducted research and more then year of development, its own unique platform Rubicon Blockchain, built on the Hyperledger blockchain technology, was launched and the Cryptoenter@ payment service was created
In the same quarter 2018, it was decided to open a new direction within the company related to the development and research in the implementation of distributed storage technology and data validation at the hardware level. In this way, it was started conducting research and implementing the software “Rubicon Blockchain” and the Cryptoenter© service, developed in hardware.
Its one of the main directions is the development of services based on the platform Rubicon Blockchain operating with business units. Promotion and development of the service is assumed in conjunction with selected strategic partners.
- Cryptoenter is a payment service that brings banks together in a blockchain network for sending financial messages, it bases on RUBICON Blockchain distributed ledger, built on Hyperledge Fabric technology
- ICONet is ICO service uniting legal, auditing and notary offices in the blockchain network, for the release of ICO tokens and holding an ICO company for their clients.
- IoTNet is a service for managing and recording Internet of things (controllers built into TV, laptop and other electronics). The service will unite the network of electronics manufacturers, trade networks, financial organizations in the blockchain.
- ContractNet is a service for concluding contracts for the supply of goods and services. Blockchain is a network of legal, audit and notary offices for validation and audit of transactions concluded between counterparties.
- ShopNet is a blockchain network for online stores, logistics and warehousing and postal companies. Service provides management of logistics, storage, sales and ownership of purchased goods.
- LegalNet is a service for concluding contracts for the sale of goods and services. Blockchain is a network of legal, notary offices and registrars of rights to validate and audit transactions concluded between counterparties.
This article "Smart Block Laboratory" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Smart Block Laboratory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.